Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Just because one may have a thought in their head about a particular topic does not always mean it should come out of the mouth or off the ends of the fingertips. So many things are written that are mean and hurtful that may not be expressed if people were actually face to face.

I strive to always be nice. A lot less drama that way.

Just because one may have a thought in their head about a particular topic does not always mean it should come out of the mouth or off the ends of the fingertips. So many things are written that are mean and hurtful that may not be expressed if people were actually face to face.

I strive to always be nice. A lot less drama that way.

I totally agree with you!

I'm the one without the collar....This is my cousins Pit Bull "Cane" who I was with yesterday. He is the friendliest dog I have ever met ( next to my black lab)...cheers all Richard aka "Fish Head"......Zep Rules!

post-18747-0-98585100-1326656847.jpg

Edited by fishhead

I'm the one without the collar....This is my cousins Pit Bull "Cane" who I was with yesterday. He is the friendliest dog I have ever met ( next to my black lab)...cheers all Richard aka "Fish Head"......Zep Rules!

Big tickles to "Cane"!

Oh yeah....and HI Fishhead too.....;-)

Frank - Believe me, the DRC IS a "hell on earth". Millions have been killed there over the last 15 years - but it doesn't make the news. The only rule of law is who has a bigger gun and more bullets - or the sharpest machete!

Deborah - I try to do my part for helpless endangered species. Here's a shot of me in Zimbabwe. The rhino is NOT dead! We tranquilized it and I helped de-horn them so the poachers wouldn't shoot them for their horns. He is blind folded to keep him calm and the wet stuff is water to cool him down while we wroked on him.

post-1944-0-30676400-1327097330.jpg

Hello I have just joined this Forum and would like to introduce myself

This is me as Theda Bara my icon. I am semi pro belly dancer and Led Zep fan. Jimmy Page is love of my life No. 2.

Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Edited by MEDANCER06

Hello I have just joined this Forum and would like to introduce myself

This is me as Theda Bara my icon. I am semi pro belly dancer and Led Zep fan. Jimmy Page is love of my life No. 2.

Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Your having us on ! That's some sort of drag queen isn't it :hysterical:

Frank - Believe me, the DRC IS a "hell on earth". Millions have been killed there over the last 15 years - but it doesn't make the news. The only rule of law is who has a bigger gun and more bullets - or the sharpest machete!

Deborah - I try to do my part for helpless endangered species. Here's a shot of me in Zimbabwe. The rhino is NOT dead! We tranquilized it and I helped de-horn them so the poachers wouldn't shoot them for their horns. He is blind folded to keep him calm and the wet stuff is water to cool him down while we wroked on him.

Stryder1978, I have a new found RESPECT for you. Thanks for the photo and for what you are doing :thumbsup:

Edited by Deborah J

*blushes*

I'll trade ALL my wildlife/travel adventures for your opportunities to seeing Zep back in the 70's ANYTIME!!! Anyone can still fly to Africa, Indonesia or Brazil and assist with wildlife conservation.....getting to see the mighty Zep in all their glory back in the day? PRICELESS!!!

*blushes*

I'll trade ALL my wildlife/travel adventures for your opportunities to seeing Zep back in the 70's ANYTIME!!! Anyone can still fly to Africa, Indonesia or Brazil and assist with wildlife conservation.....getting to see the mighty Zep in all their glory back in the day? PRICELESS!!!

PRICELESS: getting to do both. What you are doing IMHO is noble and you can carry that with you throughout your life. :)

"THANK YOU"......so very kind of you to say!

I was going to the Ahmet clebration in 2010 no matter what! That was the best chance I would ever have to see Zep live and I would not let cost stand in my way! I was fortunate enough to get a standing ticket, and as you said, the experience was "priceless!" I didn't get to see John with them, but "The DNA Remains the Same" and I thought Jason was remarkable that night! A dream come true for me as I was too young and living too remote to have seen them back in the day!

However, getting to see them in........hell, anytime from 69-80.....like you did?? You were truly blessed!

I can only hope that the little contributions I made will actually help some of those endangered species for future generations to enjoy!

Stryder,

Its just incredible to believe that places like Zimbabwe,Somalia and other failed states still exist in the 21st century. The inhumanity is the same or worse than it was in pre-historic times. Most likely even worse now that advanced weapons are so accessible.

Also, I've never been a person to be envious of anyone. However,I do envy the satisfaction you must enjoy while doing this wonderful work for the animals.

Its encouraging to know that folks such as yourself and your colleagues do what you do.