Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Do any of you have this problem....when I click on Insert Image, it asks for a URL and not a location on my computer. Can't figure out how to change it and nothing about it in the "help" section. So can't figure out how to do pictures when I need a URL.....any suggestions?

I do an image search and open the picture, right click on it, click 'Copy Image Location', then paste into the Insert Image box. I hope I'm not doing something wrong! I'm not all that great with technology.

Edit: Sorry, forgot what thread I was in. You mean personal photos, and I'm thinking Google images. OK, I had my work Christmas party yesterday. I have a hangover. That's my excuse!! :D

Edited by Cali

That really is cool zoso13zeppelin !!!

You have such great posture and form in your attack ! I'm listening to a 'chamber' quartet live as I type....not the usual one by any means...this is a cellist, xylophonist, flutist, and pedal steel player....they just did a Zappa ditty !! wow !

You'd surely appreciate it....love to hear your stuff...post a link ! :D

IMG_0332.jpg

Edited by Joelmon

That really is cool zoso13zeppelin !!!

You have such great posture and form in your attack ! I'm listening to a 'chamber' quartet live as I type....not the usual one by any means...this is a cellist, xylophonist, flutist, and pedal steel player....they just did a Zappa ditty !! wow !

You'd surely appreciate it....love to hear your stuff...post a link ! :D

IMG_0332.jpg

Thank you very much. We are working on getting something up on YouTube, actually, once it's there I'll certainly post a link. :)

Xylophones rock! :lol: Very cool.

Unfortunately, our best performance we don't have a recording of. It's the one in that huge church. That was during this one week where we had four or five gigs! :blink:

Nice !! I'm impressed !

Did you wear flipflops at the church gig too ? :lol:

gotta be comfy...makes ya play better...

No I wore really uncomfortable shoes for the church gig :lol: I once had a really embarrassing moment when I was bowing after playing with my quartet and my shoe came flying off (the uncomfortable one). :lol: It was SO embarrassing though!

I only wore the flipflops cos it was summertime, outside, and rather casual. I mean, look at the cellist, he's wearing jeans and sneakers. :lol:

No I wore really uncomfortable shoes for the church gig :lol: I once had a really embarrassing moment when I was bowing after playing with my quartet and my shoe came flying off (the uncomfortable one). :lol: It was SO embarrassing though!

I only wore the flipflops cos it was summertime, outside, and rather casual. I mean, look at the cellist, he's wearing jeans and sneakers. :lol:

Hell....you shoulda kicked off the other one too !! :lol: I'd say you'd have gotten a good laugh from the audience....kinda like a Victor Borge moment !!

Hell....you shoulda kicked off the other one too !! :lol: I'd say you'd have gotten a good laugh from the audience....kinda like a Victor Borge moment !!

I should have! I'll remember that next time! :lol: And of course, after it, when I was really embarrassed, my parents did the classic parent thing: "Oh, I didn't notice that! *snicker snicker*" :rolleyes: My quartet thought it was hilarious though.

Thank you very much, some more info about you??

Wow from UK

Ruben

I live here (satellite pic):

http://www.aireimagen.com.mx/fotomapa/0petites/d9.htm

http://www.aireimagen.com.mx/fotomapa/0general.htm

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.95,-97.4...p;t=k&hl=es

Everybody is welcome in Mexico, nice girls come....

Elohim, Elohim Oh Lord I summon you, sacred wisdom come...

Have you considered E Harmony .com? :mellow:

Pics of my quartet:

Playing at the Kansas City Plaza Art Fair (I'm on the far left in all of them):

I play the viola, zoso13zeppelin!

I gave it up when I was 20, and my little sister used it when she was taking orchestra. I just got it back, and I'm stoked!! :cheer:

Now I need to find someone to give me some lessons for a refresher. <_<

and mannnn.....I sure need to practice. :lol: