Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Hi Led Zep Girl and Dowsey,

Thanks, I purchased it through ebay a while back. I also have a sweatshirt with Jimmy's Gibson Double Neck and another long sleeved shirt with Robert's feather symbol on the front of the shirt, then down one of a sleeve :Robert Plant, and the the other sleeve: Dreamland. I have so many Led Zeppelin t-shirts, sweatshirts, pajamas :peace: There are a few that I really treasure that go way back:-)

brspled, looking beautiful as always!!

Welcome to the forum black-country-woman.

I'm back on the forum after a rather long hiatus so thought I would post a more recent photo of me. This is me at The Tate Gallery in London for the Pre-Raphaelite exhibition in September. Jimmy Page's stunning Edward Burne-Jones' tapestries were on display inside.

:yay:

Yes, the Magic is back! We've missed you, oh learned one! :)

^^^

There's already several pictures of me here. There's only so much ugliness the forum can stand...I don't want to make people sick.

Oh Strider, you and I and many other members here know that's not true. Until we see the 'official' Strider, we'll have to be content the cute kid in your avatar who makes me smile every time I see his cheeky face. :)