Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

303628_3915812812560_660634851_n.jpg

A messy photo of me in my music room. Some of the posters behind me: Pamela Des Barres (signed), Marley, Pink Floyd, Back to the Future, TSRTS, etc.

Wow, I love your hair, your wall, your dress......(I could get on and write a book)

Great pic, and a pleasure to see you.

Oh, Strider. Your so full of it. :)

Oh Strider, you and I and many other members here know that's not true. Until we see the 'official' Strider, we'll have to be content the cute kid in your avatar who makes me smile every time I see his cheeky face. :)

What is this, 'Be Nice to Strider Day'? :friends::toast:

Well where can I find one? How many hundred of pages back? Why not send me one? Or post another? Nobody is going to judge you.

Oh for Pete's sake, all right already...here's a photo I posted around the time of my birthday. It was only a few pages back. There are others here of me with my niece and Melanie posted a couple of us at John Bonham's plaque at Guitar Center and the Continental Riot House...just don't remember what threads they are in. Try the 'Happy' thread.

My avatar photo is of me in 1972 when I started going to concerts; that's what I looked like when I saw Led Zeppelin for the first time. 40 years later, here's one taken recently at a new Vegan restaurant my brother and I were trying out. From 10 years to 50 years.

post-1470-0-92861200-1352786586_thumb.jp

Edited by Strider

I'm back on the forum after a rather long hiatus so thought I would post a more recent photo of me. This is me at The Tate Gallery in London for the Pre-Raphaelite exhibition in September. Jimmy Page's stunning Edward Burne-Jones' tapestries were on display inside.

bth_London_Sept2012_2-1.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :friends:

Sorry for shouting like this BUT I CAN'T HELP IT! :yay::blush:

Big HUGS to you my lovely friend! :friends:

What is this, 'Be Nice to Strider Day'? :friends::toast:

Oh for Pete's sake, all right already...here's a photo I posted around the time of my birthday. It was only a few pages back. There are others here of me with my niece and Melanie posted a couple of us at John Bonham's plaque at Guitar Center and the Continental Riot House...just don't remember what threads they are in. Try the 'Happy' thread.

Hi Strider! :wave:

Awesome seeing a photo of you!

I most probably will be posting a photo of myself during my graduation this year taken back in April (if I have the courage to! :lol:) :lol:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

^^^Thank you!!! :thumbsup: You look as though you're really savouring your vegan beverage of choice. Not brave enough to try the food, eh? :lol:

Hi Strider! :wave:

Awesome seeing a photo of you!

I most probably will be posting a photo of myself during my graduation this year taken back in April (if I have the courage to! :lol:) :lol:

Well, I hope you do. :)

Actually, Magic and Kiwi, I am pretty sure I have e-mailed you that and other photos of me in the past. Magic, I did try the food and it was good. As my brother and sister-in-law and a few of my friends are vegan, I eat vegan when I am in their company as a courtesy. I love vegetables so it's not a big deal to me.