Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

some of you guys need a girlfriend. hitting on all these young ladies here. but maybe they like that ;)

how is it hitting on!? seems like just complementing to me, and maybe the girls do like it? its a brave thing to put your picture up on a forum espceially if your're not not very attractive.

I've been thinking that I needed to get a new picture of myself as the main one I have been using is nearly 6 months old, so I had my sister take this one Saturday night of the boys and me. ;)

very nice photo HHWCID :D

I've been thinking that I needed to get a new picture of myself as the main one I have been using is nearly 6 months old, so I had my sister take this one Saturday night of the boys and me. ;)

Cute picture! You know, The Who is actually going to be in concert next year. Well, for here it's Feb 14th. I saw Roger open up for Clapton & he was pretty cool. He's funny too!

Wow, so many beautiful people all in one place. Nice to "meet" you all. This thread dates back to 2007. Good to see it still going strong. I thought I'd contribute so here's a pic of me wearing the Knebworth tee that I bought off this site (yes, it finally arrived). It's my fave tee. Well, actually, anything Zeppelin related is golden with me.

Long live the hammer gods of rock n roll!

Cheers, Patrizia

post-23008-0-27282400-1355198227_thumb.j

very nice photo HHWCID :D

Cute picture! You know, The Who is actually going to be in concert next year. Well, for here it's Feb 14th. I saw Roger open up for Clapton & he was pretty cool. He's funny too!

Thanks! :D

I think I heard about The Who going on tour. I remember Roger Daltrey and Eric Clapton coming to both Nashville and Birmingham in 2010. I live about halfway between the two so I could have gone to either one.

Wow, so many beautiful people all in one place. Nice to "meet" you all. This thread dates back to 2007. Good to see it still going strong. I thought I'd contribute so here's a pic of me wearing the Knebworth tee that I bought off this site (yes, it finally arrived). It's my fave tee. Well, actually, anything Zeppelin related is golden with me.

Cheers, Patrizia

You are so pretty! Great picture of you! :)

Cheers, Patrizia

oo you splashed out on one of the fancy ones! They took foreeevvver to come right?! Well it looks great on you :) And you're very pretty!

Edited by april_lynn

oo you splashed out on one of the fancy ones! They took foreeevvver to come right?! Well it looks great on you :) And you're very pretty!

It took what seemed like an eternity to arrive!! I think I waited close to 3 weeks. Tic toc the whole time. haha. Thanks for the compliment. :) Cheers

It took what seemed like an eternity to arrive!! I think I waited close to 3 weeks. Tic toc the whole time. haha. Thanks for the compliment. :) Cheers

Tell me about it..I pre-ordered a couple of just the regular t-shirts on October 5th and only got the last one on Saturday! :lol: Ah well what can ya do :)

post-4652-0-10183700-1355253285_thumb.jp

Me VERY young (1997... was 12 back then)

post-4652-0-62070800-1355253295_thumb.jp

A little older, with longest hair EVER...

post-4652-0-60022100-1355253302_thumb.jp

One musical... few years back

post-4652-0-62208700-1355253314_thumb.jp

One from travels (I like to travel a lot)... 4 years back in NZ with longest beard EVER (3months without shaving :D)

post-4652-0-14349400-1355253322_thumb.jp

A more recent one while playing.

post-4652-0-89864400-1355253335.jpg

And finally one from this summer from Peru.

So thats pretty much it... ;). Hope you can see something, these are just few photos taken from facebook... I was too lazy to search where I have originals:).

EDIT: It seems ok... to get the point who I am :).

PS: I just browsed through some of this topic (not really all 336 pages lol, but some "few" pages for sure) and love the topic. Had to add my two cents to keep this going ;).

Edited by Stormbringer