Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Board.

I have come to realize that I have been crass, piggish and possibly disrespectful to one or more fine and upstanding female people here.

That said, I would like to apologize to their boobs for publically admiring them.

I realize that was, perhaps, a bit uncouth, inappropriate and ungentlemanly of me.

I pray that said boobs, who shall remain unnamed for modesty's sake, will accept my sincere apology

Thank you.

~666

Always respect the boobs. Always.

I have already said I had a wonderful time there in London, I'll never forget it. It was special in every sense and these lovely people helped to make it unforgetable

LondresLedZep2007013.jpg

Aqua, Pilot, Ledded1 and his ticket friend (who is really a great guy), it was just amazing to meet you!

(For those who don't know, I'm the one on the left)

This is a nice picture of you all! :)

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Board.

I have come to realize that I have been crass, piggish and possibly disrespectful to one or more fine and upstanding female people here.

That said, I would like to apologize to their boobs for publically admiring them.

I realize that was, perhaps, a bit uncouth, inappropriate and ungentlemanly of me.

I pray that said boobs, who shall remain unnamed for modesty's sake, will accept my sincere apology

Thank you.

~666

I was wondering as a one day waiver, in the spirit of Christmas, If you be apologizing to any "Man Boobs" here on the board? I'm not saying I have them.......I'm just saying...........

In a fit of pique I shaved off my facial hair. I know these are lame bathroom self portraits, but I thought y'all would want to see, and I'd like to know if you're pro or con:

DSC02314.jpg

DSC02323.jpg

And one more for "Make Your Own Hot Chicks With Douchebags Post" purposes:

Douche.jpg

Not gonna loompa out, though. I have my limits. :P

In a fit of pique I shaved off my facial hair. I know these are lame bathroom self portraits, but I thought y'all would want to see, and I'd like to know if you're pro or con:

DSC02314.jpg

DSC02323.jpg

And one more for "Make Your Own Hot Chicks With Douchebags Post" purposes:

Douche.jpg

Not gonna loompa out, though. I have my limits. :P

PRO ! ! ! ;)