Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

• 3 weeks later...

Great pics everybody! Love the necklace Dano59! And Victoria7 your outfit is so cute! :)

I guess its 'been a long time' and I got a new dress so heeeyyy :wave: Please pardon the duckface; I feel badass in this dress :P

newdressp.jpg

I love this picture of you, april_lynn -- and the dress! Thank you for sharing it! :D

April, very beautiful pic and I love the dress :)

I love this picture of you, april_lynn -- and the dress! Thank you for sharing it! :D

Thank you so so much Anu and aen27!!! :friends: I'm in love with that dress! I love animal print and then it's got this high/low thing goin on too. Thank you guys so much! :D

Great pics everybody! Love the necklace Dano59! And Victoria7 your outfit is so cute! :)

I guess its 'been a long time' and I got a new dress so heeeyyy :wave: Please pardon the duckface; I feel badass in this dress :P

newdressp.jpg

So that's what's been causing the trail of broken hearts in your wake. :wub:

April_Lynn that's a fantastic photo! Page's pout for sure! Nice dress too! ;)

Victoria7, glad to see you back for the summer! Love the landscape where you are, reminds me of where I grew up. Nice boots too! ;)

:peace: