Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

^^^

I see your town is ready for Christmas already, clw!

That pic is from last Thanksgiving when i went on vaca to visit my friend in kansas City,they decorate this old center and it is so pretty

I hate pictures so i will do my last one and get it over with,I hate them all,me and my good friend at the local mall

IMG952283_zps9efba7ca.jpg

What happened to Harrison Ford?

I don't know. Harrison and his whole post seems to have disappeared ....... which makes my comment look ridiculous .... hahaha

Harrison got frozen in carbonite,

you can forward your questions to Jabba The Hutt.

Edited by reswati

That is Staci Layne Wilson, who joined this forum shortly after she interviewed Jimmy Page. She's a really great gal.

Staci is a very sweet person. Love her :)

Me at Carrickfergus Archery Club with my home made quiver, all made for just under £2...didn't do too bad of a job I think

post-19782-0-93154900-1385683966_thumb.j

Me at Carrickfergus Archery Club with my home made quiver, all made for just under £2...didn't do too bad of a job I think

attachicon.gifme and quiver.jpg

Armed and dangerous. Nobody better ever mess with you, hehe.

Hey guys. I'm new here, my name's Ash, I'm a drummer from England, and I've been a big Zep fan since I was about 16. Just thought it would be relevant to tell a bit about myself and show you who I am. We'll be fun discussing topics in the future with you all! :D

post-27359-0-91163500-1389019043_thumb.j

post-27359-0-43081500-1389019178_thumb.j

Hey guys. I'm new here, my name's Ash, I'm a drummer from England, and I've been a big Zep fan since I was about 16. Just thought it would be relevant to tell a bit about myself and show you who I am. We'll be fun discussing topics in the future with you all! :D

Hello, Ash. I visited Southampton University many years ago...the Old Refectory building on campus once hosted a Led Zeppelin concert.

Hello, Ash. I visited Southampton University many years ago...the Old Refectory building on campus once hosted a Led Zeppelin concert.

And an excellent boot to go with it there is

I've never done the 'duck face' before, I hope I did it correctly!! :D

Sonshine you pull that off quite nicely I must say!! :D:peace::welcome2: