Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I've never been to the actual village of Tharwa, but I have driven past Tharwa Drive when i've been up in the Tuggeranong region of Canberra.

Nice pic and bike choppa! Classic Aussie bush town store and petrol bowser in the background. Gotta love the steelcap Blundstones ;)

Next time I get driven down by some bikie hoon on the Kings highway bk.gif i'll know who it is :lol:

Translation for everyone outside of Australia ........... Nice pic choppa :lol:

I've never been to the actual village of Tharwa, but I have driven past Tharwa Drive when i've been up in the Tuggeranong region of Canberra.

Nice pic and bike choppa! Classic Aussie bush town store and petrol bowser in the background. Gotta love the steelcap Blundstones ;)

Next time I get driven down by some bikie hoon on the Kings highway bk.gif i'll know who it is :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Me (left) and a co-worker awaiting the arrival of President Obama for the Worcester Vocational High School graduation. The red brick building on the right side of this photo is St Vincent Hospital. The DCU Center (location of the actual speech and graduation) is over my right shoulder..(left side of the photo)

post-13388-0-52853200-1402539373_thumb.j

Edited by planted

Me (left) and a co-worker awaiting the arrival of President Obama for the Worcester Vocational High School graduation. The red brick building on the right side of this photo is St Vincent Hospital. The DCU Center (location of the actual speech and graduation) is over my right shoulder..(left side of the photo)

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...