Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

In a fit of pique I shaved off my facial hair. I know these are lame bathroom self portraits, but I thought y'all would want to see, and I'd like to know if you're pro or con:

DSC02314.jpg

DSC02323.jpg

And one more for "Make Your Own Hot Chicks With Douchebags Post" purposes:

Douche.jpg

Not gonna loompa out, though. I have my limits. :P

Pro!

Lookin' good!

But I also like the "hairy" Sam. The douchie picture's a bit scary... :lol:

:lol: I'm laughing because I remember when you used to post bathroom pictures all the time! Remember how we used to make fun of you because you didn't have pictures that WEREN'T in the bathroom? And we used to speculate why that was? :D:hysterical:

Pro!

Lookin' good!

But I also like the "hairy" Sam. The douchie picture's a bit scary... :lol:

:lol: I'm laughing because I remember when you used to post bathroom pictures all the time! Remember how we used to make fun of you because you didn't have pictures that WEREN'T in the bathroom? And we used to speculate why that was? :D :hysterical:

I do remember. The hurt ran deep. :'(

Seriously, though, I kinda avoided having my picture taken for a long time. I HATE how I look in pictures and video and how I sound on tape. Makes me cringe. But I wanted to be in the "We're real, we've posted pictures" club, and it was a quick fix.

Thought of taking these in my work bathroom so they would be the same. But I changed up and took them at home.

Okay, so it's 2-1!

Bonham, you really do remind me of someone from the previous led-zeppelin.com forums. Almost everything, even the posting style

The only other Zeppelin forum I've ever been with is Planet Zeppelin, and that wasn't even under this name, lol. It was under the name Jolly Englishman. I'm not who you think I am, but that's ok! :P

Edited by Bonham

The only other Zeppelin forum I've ever been with is Planet Zeppelin, and that wasn't even under this name, lol. It was under the name Jolly Englishman. I'm not who you think I am, but that's ok! :P

I am guessing it's just a doppelganger that I ran up against

Doppelganger is just a mirror image a person has of somebody they are completely not related to at all.

I don't know why I felt like stating a German word there. One of my random moments.

Anyways, I haven't been on the planet for a long time

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

I do remember. The hurt ran deep. :'(

Seriously, though, I kinda avoided having my picture taken for a long time. I HATE how I look in pictures and video and how I sound on tape. Makes me cringe. But I wanted to be in the "We're real, we've posted pictures" club, and it was a quick fix.

Thought of taking these in my work bathroom so they would be the same. But I changed up and took them at home.

Okay, so it's 2-1!

:lol:

Where's your other hand, Sam?

:P

(sorry..had to do it for old times' sake...) :lol:

Good God man, grow it back.

There are children present.

You seriously going to listen to what a bunch of wimmin say !

Do it . . . . . . .

This afternoon.

Shush, you! Don't listen to him, Sam...he has absolutely no idea. Big PRO here. *thumbs up*

Big PRO for TheNobs and Bonham also....dang it, looks like I need to come here more often... :)