Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Well, I'm slow. I didn't know this thread existed until an hour ago! I've been looking thru everyone's pix. Nice to see you all! This is me and my cousin. I'm on the right. It's the only pic of me I can find on my computer right now! All the others are of Robert! :D

AmanaKiran.jpg

*sorry the pic is so grainy looking. its from my old scanner, the one i had to get rid of!

Edited by Sunray782

Well, here I am...

2183295673_c30e9724c5_m.jpg

I have thousands of photos at my home, but the most difficult thing is to find a photo of mine.

People, I ask you forgive me because to write in English is not a common task for me and this puts me ashamed.

mas, por falar nisso, está cheio de brasileiros por aqui, eu bem que podia escrever em português...

Translating: by the way, it is full of Brazilians here, maybe I could write in Portuguese... :blush: but I won't... :blush:

Well, here I am...

2183295673_c30e9724c5_m.jpg

I have thousands of photos at my home, but the most difficult thing is to find a photo of mine.

People, I ask you forgive me because to write in English is not a common task for me and this puts me ashamed.

mas, por falar nisso, está cheio de brasileiros por aqui, eu bem que podia escrever em português...

Translating: by the way, it is full of Brazilians here, maybe I could write in Portuguese... :blush: but I won't... :blush:

Bem vinda CRALdia, nice to see you.

Greetings from São Paulo ;)

Ev..... :o

:wub::wub:

Edited by brspled

Hi Celia! Had my first caipirinha the other day! :cheer:

Your FIRST ever??? :o

Really????

And how was it? did you like it? Was it made with real Brazilian cachaça (well, I think there are only Brazilian cachaças... :lol:) ???

Hi, Ev!!!! So great to meet you here!!!!!!!!!

Your FIRST ever??? :o

Really????

And how was it? did you like it? Was it made with real Brazilian cachaça (well, I think there are only Brazilian cachaças... :lol:) ???

Hi, Ev!!!! So great to meet you here!!!!!!!!!

It was wonderful!! And yes, they made it with real Brazilian Cachaça!!

So glad to see you too Celia! Kisses!! :wave: