Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Well, it's easier to compliment another girl than to compliment a guy. Because if you tell another girl that she's beautiful, she's most likely just going to be flattered. Women like to hear those sort of things. If you tell a guy he's handsome, me might be thinking that you're coming on to him....

Funny you should say that, I have heard of that before, some girls were discussing

from work the very same subject,just the other day, I could not really join in, because

at the time, I was up a step ladder. :D

First post. Well I am a big fan of Black Sabbath (first and foremost) and Zeppelin of course, and I promised myself if I got a ticket to the O2 I would get a Zeppelin tattoo so...here it is. Of course I had to get (another) Sabbath one at the same time! :D

Tatts1.jpg

Tatts2.jpg

Really nice tattoo,, I really like it B)

Funny you should say that, I have heard of that before, some girls were discussing

from work the very same subject,just the other day, I could not really join in, because

at the time, I was up a step ladder. :D

I'm not going to reply to this. Wild horses wouldn't make me reply to this. *grits teeth*

First post. Well I am a big fan of Black Sabbath (first and foremost) and Zeppelin of course, and I promised myself if I got a ticket to the O2 I would get a Zeppelin tattoo so...here it is. Of course I had to get (another) Sabbath one at the same time! :D

Tatts1.jpg

Tatts2.jpg

Looks great! B)

This is great to see the people behind the names....Zeppelin sure have an attractive group of fans.

My contribution:

scan0002.jpg

A Led Zeppelin FANATIC circa 1975

That's me in the blue houserobe in our college dorm room with pals. Note the Zep collage I made on wall behind me.

l_6db334c8fbc10595cad79bb5db0436a0.jpg

32 years later, I've traded in the cigar for knitting needles.

And BTW, I'm no angel ;) The name is Becky.

This is great to see the people behind the names....Zeppelin sure have an attractive group of fans.

My contribution:

scan0002.jpg

A Led Zeppelin FANATIC circa 1975

That's me in the blue houserobe in our college dorm room with pals. Note the Zep collage I made on wall behind me.

l_6db334c8fbc10595cad79bb5db0436a0.jpg

32 years later, I've traded in the cigar for knitting needles.

And BTW, I'm no angel ;) The name is Becky.

That's a fantastic "Then and Now" Becky...you do look ruthless with those knitting needles ;)