Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

Uh... I don't know if I've ever posted this or not... but basically my roommate and I were frolicking across campus one night and we ended up in the sprinklers in front of the library.

n38311500_32362636_8108.jpg

There were also a few involving trees, chasing rabbits, and The Thinker, but we won't post those. :P

Don't know if anyone has said it yet but..... Just A Fool In The Rain? :D

Lovely pictures everyone!

l_9b72c42ad1e6aa593a5765df9d2eb98c.jpg

l_533ec47ba8506428d7fec69cfee69977.jpg

l_148372ccaa01a08753db0e9cf6357e2d.jpg

More here.

PS. Contrary to all my recent pictures, I do not wear that t-shirt all the time. :rolleyes::P

Well, it's easier to compliment another girl than to compliment a guy. Because if you tell another girl that she's beautiful, she's most likely just going to be flattered. Women like to hear those sort of things. If you tell a guy he's handsome, me might be thinking that you're coming on to him....

Funny you should say that, I have heard of that before, some girls were discussing

from work the very same subject,just the other day, I could not really join in, because

at the time, I was up a step ladder. :D

First post. Well I am a big fan of Black Sabbath (first and foremost) and Zeppelin of course, and I promised myself if I got a ticket to the O2 I would get a Zeppelin tattoo so...here it is. Of course I had to get (another) Sabbath one at the same time! :D

Tatts1.jpg

Tatts2.jpg

First post. Well I am a big fan of Black Sabbath (first and foremost) and Zeppelin of course, and I promised myself if I got a ticket to the O2 I would get a Zeppelin tattoo so...here it is. Of course I had to get (another) Sabbath one at the same time! :D

Tatts1.jpg

Tatts2.jpg

Really nice tattoo,, I really like it B)

Great pictures all.

Chicken so good to see a performance pic :D I apologise if you've posted one before - it's the first I've seen.

Funny you should say that, I have heard of that before, some girls were discussing

from work the very same subject,just the other day, I could not really join in, because

at the time, I was up a step ladder. :D

I'm not going to reply to this. Wild horses wouldn't make me reply to this. *grits teeth*

Tatts1.jpg

Tatts2.jpg

Looks great! B)

Cute as a button. Nice to chat with too. Have fun in London with your mum Noora. Again say ello to your mum.

Aww thanks

Master of Reality, nice tattoos! :D

Chicken so good to see a performance pic :D I apologise if you've posted one before - it's the first I've seen.

Well, granted there hasn't been one for ages!

This is great to see the people behind the names....Zeppelin sure have an attractive group of fans.

My contribution:

scan0002.jpg

A Led Zeppelin FANATIC circa 1975

That's me in the blue houserobe in our college dorm room with pals. Note the Zep collage I made on wall behind me.

l_6db334c8fbc10595cad79bb5db0436a0.jpg

32 years later, I've traded in the cigar for knitting needles.

And BTW, I'm no angel ;) The name is Becky.

:lol:

Awesome knitting needle picture, Becky!

This is great to see the people behind the names....Zeppelin sure have an attractive group of fans.

My contribution:

scan0002.jpg

A Led Zeppelin FANATIC circa 1975

That's me in the blue houserobe in our college dorm room with pals. Note the Zep collage I made on wall behind me.

l_6db334c8fbc10595cad79bb5db0436a0.jpg

32 years later, I've traded in the cigar for knitting needles.

And BTW, I'm no angel ;) The name is Becky.

That's a fantastic "Then and Now" Becky...you do look ruthless with those knitting needles ;)