Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Shouldn't that be in the hotchickswithdouchebags thread? :lol:

nah, I can't be a "hot chick" because I don't have large fake boobs and a tan. And I'm completely clothed. :D

The dude is one of the guys from the Bullet Boys. (yay, another pic from a show!)

nah, I can't be a "hot chick" because I don't have large fake boobs and a tan. And I'm completely clothed. :D

The dude is one of the guys from the Bullet Boys. (yay, another pic from a show!)

fake boobs don't make hot chicks

neither does a fake tan

being naked doesn't make a hot chick

nor painting your face with makeup...

Bonnie's a hot chick!

She's a hot chick because she doesn't spend thirty hours a week making herself look better than she already does--which is pretty damn good!

:thumbsup:

;)

Thanks. I wish you were here too :( I know how much you love snow

Yeah I remember sledging when I was a little boy. But those days never happen now!! :(

Can't be just me who the English weather depresses then! :lol:

Ah...that's two of us then!! Although I am pretty sure there are more than two of us that feel this way!! :lol:

Ok, I wasn't so in the mood to show you my face ... but I discovered this picture of me - I guess in 1989 - during my singing era :unsure:

No paintings on my body, only light effects ... it reminds me of Iggy Pop (excuse me for this, Iggy).

Now I'm a little bit older :rolleyes: but still in good shape B)

me-as-iggy.jpg

(no Zep music at all but I'm wearing my Zep belt buckle ... )

Ok, I wasn't so in the mood to show you my face ... but I discovered this picture of me - I guess in 1989 - during my singing era :unsure:

No paintings on my body, only light effects ... it reminds me of Iggy Pop (excuse me for this, Iggy).

Now I'm a little bit older :rolleyes: but still in good shape B)

me-as-iggy.jpg

(no Zep music at all but I'm wearing my Zep belt buckle ... )

............................. :thumbsup::cheer: ....................................

wOW!

1978.jpg

The Rover . . . approximately sometime in 1978...

YEAH!!!!! I don't think you've ever posted one, that I remember!! Quite the handsome chap there, Rover, excellent jaw bones!

*I have a thing for strong jawlines.*

Anyway, very good to finally see you!

Edit...a duh moment*

Edited by Hotplant

What a nice, friendly looking bunch of people. Haha, kissing tiny flowers - like it!

I don't think you can really tell, but I'd just drank some cheap, dodgy alcopop (I know I'm not a teenage girl, but they're CHEAP!) and my tongue has turned a funny colour.

me.jpg