Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

blurry pics are tyte.

000_0117.jpg

000_0130.jpg

this is my outfit for mine and my friend's show, The MySpace Factor. Making fun of The Real World/the hills/MySpace. I am Doobie Dimebag the stoner. Episode 1 was a project but we are continuing it as a series.

Hey Zack,

Can you take your picture with some chicks so we can put it over in Mattmc's HCWD thread? :D:D:D

P.S. Everyone at the other place was wondering where your OMGWTFROFLLMAO posts had gone.

P.P.S PM me, and I will tell you where to get that show you wanted.

Edited by 3hrsoflunacy

Here I am ladies and gents!

the second one is of my first gig last summer, man was I nervous. But once we got going the nerves seemed to die down, hopefully now I've done it once I shouldn't be as nervouse next time. Was such a rush.

MeAtMontacuteHouseLookingFine4thJun.jpg

MattsFirstGigBlackDogPubInBroadmayn.jpg

Question, should the beard make a return? I guess it's not always a hit for the ladies!

See ya

One more,

This is me tring to be Mr.Page for our dressing up as rock stars day at work, (posted this on the site that got shut down too). People kept thinking I was Brian May, fair enough but still annoying, I guess that's cause uneducated peope in rock know Queen more than they know Zep.

DressingUpAsRockStarsDayAtWorkForSt.jpg

Hey Zack,

Can you take your picture with some chicks so we can put it over in Mattmc's HCWD thread? :D:D:D

P.S. Everyone at the other place was wondering where your OMGWTFROFLLMAO posts had gone.

P.P.S PM me, and I will tell you where to get that show you wanted.

ahahahahahaha

ok dude whatever

i left cuz i didnt like that board in all honesty.

not cuz i acted like an idiot, but some people werent the nicest ever and there were people that were d-bags. plus i dont like assholes.

and second, i dont act like that anymore cuz I am older. i was younger when i was on that board.

Edited by JimmyPageZoSo56

Here I am ladies and gents!

the second one is of my first gig last summer, man was I nervous. But once we got going the nerves seemed to die down, hopefully now I've done it once I shouldn't be as nervouse next time. Was such a rush.

MeAtMontacuteHouseLookingFine4thJun.jpg

MattsFirstGigBlackDogPubInBroadmayn.jpg

Question, should the beard make a return? I guess it's not always a hit for the ladies!

See ya

You look like Billy Gibbons in 1974 also that is not a negative statement just means your lookin cool.

Still no posters on your walls, eh? :lol: Yeah, our Jazz rose and fell, yet again. :(

Nice pic. :)

Rent reduction for not adding any new nail holes to the premises!

I'd feel sorry for the Jazz.....but not as long as their name is 'the jazz', while their logo is a freaking mountain. :huh:

Hiya Klu... :wave: Please tell me you didn't cut those long locks. guitar.gif

I'd be lying if I said no.........so, no. :shifty:

..so whatthe hell are you saing no to...isometric mudpuddles or floating chicken mcnuggets?