Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

blurry pics are tyte.

000_0117.jpg

000_0130.jpg

this is my outfit for mine and my friend's show, The MySpace Factor. Making fun of The Real World/the hills/MySpace. I am Doobie Dimebag the stoner. Episode 1 was a project but we are continuing it as a series.

Verry interesting and maybe just a little wierd.That line came from some old show I watched as a kid.

Cool :D

Nah, DoubleNecker. You ain't no troll.

Maureen and eviljane, you two are gourgeous.

Here's me again, took with my phone about 5 minutes ago:

0519081055.jpg

I agree with JimmyPageZoSo56. Blurry pics are tyte.

:D

Edited by Nathan

Blurry pics are shyte more like, you want to be able to see what you're looking at! :P

Blurry pics are shyte more like, you want to be able to see what you're looking at! :P

What? You can't see those pics?

Besides... what more would you expect from a cell phone camera?

Nice photos everybody. Maureen and eviljane are so lovely and gorgeous! :thumbsup: and DoubleNecker has a sweet face too (you don't look like a troll) ^_^

blurry pics are tyte.

000_0117.jpg

000_0130.jpg

this is my outfit for mine and my friend's show, The MySpace Factor. Making fun of The Real World/the hills/MySpace. I am Doobie Dimebag the stoner. Episode 1 was a project but we are continuing it as a series.

Hey Zack,

Can you take your picture with some chicks so we can put it over in Mattmc's HCWD thread? :D:D:D

P.S. Everyone at the other place was wondering where your OMGWTFROFLLMAO posts had gone.

P.P.S PM me, and I will tell you where to get that show you wanted.

Edited by 3hrsoflunacy

Here I am ladies and gents!

the second one is of my first gig last summer, man was I nervous. But once we got going the nerves seemed to die down, hopefully now I've done it once I shouldn't be as nervouse next time. Was such a rush.

MeAtMontacuteHouseLookingFine4thJun.jpg

MattsFirstGigBlackDogPubInBroadmayn.jpg

Question, should the beard make a return? I guess it's not always a hit for the ladies!

See ya

One more,

This is me tring to be Mr.Page for our dressing up as rock stars day at work, (posted this on the site that got shut down too). People kept thinking I was Brian May, fair enough but still annoying, I guess that's cause uneducated peope in rock know Queen more than they know Zep.

DressingUpAsRockStarsDayAtWorkForSt.jpg

Great pictures everyone!!! I think I must post some photos too:

dsc07614qf6.jpg

dsc07614qf6.770e1ada1f.jpg

dsc08003cl3.jpg

x5b89b413ur3.jpg

WOW ! Maureen, you looks always so beautiful !!!

Hey Zack,

Can you take your picture with some chicks so we can put it over in Mattmc's HCWD thread? :D:D:D

P.S. Everyone at the other place was wondering where your OMGWTFROFLLMAO posts had gone.

P.P.S PM me, and I will tell you where to get that show you wanted.

ahahahahahaha

ok dude whatever

i left cuz i didnt like that board in all honesty.

not cuz i acted like an idiot, but some people werent the nicest ever and there were people that were d-bags. plus i dont like assholes.

and second, i dont act like that anymore cuz I am older. i was younger when i was on that board.

Edited by JimmyPageZoSo56

Here I am ladies and gents!

the second one is of my first gig last summer, man was I nervous. But once we got going the nerves seemed to die down, hopefully now I've done it once I shouldn't be as nervouse next time. Was such a rush.

MeAtMontacuteHouseLookingFine4thJun.jpg

MattsFirstGigBlackDogPubInBroadmayn.jpg

Question, should the beard make a return? I guess it's not always a hit for the ladies!

See ya

You look like Billy Gibbons in 1974 also that is not a negative statement just means your lookin cool.

You look like Billy Gibbons in 1974 also that is not a negative statement just means your lookin cool.

How could looking like Billy Gibbons be a bad thing?

You guys are all saying such sweet comments! :D Everyone of the Zep fans on here is beautiful or handsome.

How could looking like Billy Gibbons be a bad thing?

It couldn't Billy is the Man.

hey guys I didnt post myself for so long time , so here I am :P

Well Hi glad your back.

ok i dont know why it doesnt work, but u can visit my bands website myspace.com/zeephyr :P

Well Hi glad your back.

thankk youuu, I am glad that someone is thinking of mee :)) rock oonnn people

Thanks for worm words!! :kiss:

I love this thtread, everybody is so beautiful!!!

MATTY PAGE, I really like the photo were you are on stage! You look like a cowboy-bluesman ^^

Still no posters on your walls, eh? :lol: Yeah, our Jazz rose and fell, yet again. :(

Nice pic. :)

Rent reduction for not adding any new nail holes to the premises!

I'd feel sorry for the Jazz.....but not as long as their name is 'the jazz', while their logo is a freaking mountain. :huh: