Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Thanks for worm words!! :kiss:

I love this thtread, everybody is so beautiful!!!

MATTY PAGE, I really like the photo were you are on stage! You look like a cowboy-bluesman ^^

Maureen,

Thank you so much for the very kind words. To plain people looking like a cowboy bluesman may be an insult, but for me you couldn't have of given me a nicer comment.

Thanks

In southern Greece. It was a place called........... erm.. Halkidiki or something like that haha can't really remember

Funny, I have been to so many places in Greece but Halkdiki is not one of them. I hear it is beautiful though

More like "taaaaaaaaaaaaake Oooooooooooooooon meeeeeeeeeeeeee! Taaaaaaaaaaaaake meeeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooon!"

:P

No, more like:

Shoot that poison arrow through my heeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaart, shoot that posion arrow!! "dun!" "dun!" "dun!"

No, more like:

Shoot that poison arrow through my heeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaart, shoot that posion arrow!! "dun!" "dun!" "dun!"

ROFL

I was a party with Dave and his coworkers the other night and that song was playing on the host's stereo!

NO KIDDING!

I said, "hey, where's the Zeppelin?"

and one of the guys said, "what the hell? Like we'd listen to that crap!"

(I have a feeling Dave told them about me and Zeppelin...LOL)

Based on his age I would say he was going for this look! Lol

90af8517.jpg

Don Johnson was sexy.

fsmith9095, wow...the pictures are great!!

noora, SO CUTE!!!)))

MATTY PAGE, I really like the cowboy stile! It's so unusual in Russia, though it's rather common in the USA, right?

Hello Maureen how are you today?

Well yeah I believe the cowboy thing is fairly popular in the states but not certain cause I live in England.

But to be honest I wouldn't care if it was popular or not, I've always worn what I want, even if I look like an idiot!! It's good not to be a follower of fashion, but saying that I don't walk down the streets like a cowboy bluesman everyday!!