Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I ain't posted one of me in a while so here we go. I am the one with the sunglasses on, the other guy is my brother. We had just finished surfing and were watching the sun set.

Hope you like it. ReR B)

Yes,

ReR, it's nice to see you again! That guy you say is your brother sure has the same eyes as you... LOL

Maypics086.jpg

Maypics085.jpg

Maypics076.jpg

I got my hair done yesterday...

Mandy, I love your hair. I couldn't do anything like that, I don't have the personality, but it looks great on you.

Believe me, I had a lot of "practice" going slowly from conservative to crazy. My hair dresser did something similar to my hair when I first started going to her that made me cry! LOL

The red-red fades really fast, so it's not something that is going to be there for months. LOL

But thanks. I like it too. :D

(you can see in my avatar how it fades...I can see some fo the faded red-red...it fades even more than that...)

Edited by manderlyh

I coloured my hair once and I won't do it again. I have brown hair, but in light it's really red. It's hard to explain but when you look at it, it's dark brown but turns red. It's all natural though. When I coloured my hair I used some bright red and it got messed up. It was heavy with colour on top but my normal hair colour on the ends.

MissHoneydripper, brspled, You two are very gorgeous and have such a wonderful smile. noora, those pictures of you are very breathtaking, you're so beautiful. Mandy, I wish I had your hair!

200806070933000-1.jpg

Showing off my new Exile shirt, and my haircut that I got recently. :D

I was so tired when I took this pic. lol

I coloured my hair once and I won't do it again. I have brown hair, but in light it's really red. It's hard to explain but when you look at it, it's dark brown but turns red. It's all natural though. When I coloured my hair I used some bright red and it got messed up. It was heavy with colour on top but my normal hair colour on the ends.

Mine is the same way, LZFan. It's called auburn. :D

I started dyeing it because I wanted it to be redder. If you decide to dye it again, stick with the rich brown-reds and you should be fine. :D

Puck, you can have my hair if you let me PM you my hairdresser's name. LOL

I don't know if it would be worth it for you to fly here every few weeks...but still...

We probably have similar hair types though. I'm sure the colors would work on your!

Thank you Noora!

And Alwizard03, I hope you make it to Brazil one day. It's well worth the visit. :)

Sweetheart you can call Me Al it is My name.If I ever get that way I will let you know but it wont be real soon have to make a trip to England,another to Vancouver BC,and one to Australia first plus I have made a decision to go to South Dakota so my traveling this year is full it appears and a Band is really keeping me from doing much planning .I dont want to be spent a ton of money and planning on a trip and then have to cancel it because Zep is comming .In case you have not figured Me out I have to have some sort of plan used to just get up and go but nowdays I tend to like things planned out.Well most things anyway.If I live long enough it will happen that is why I switched to this line of work unless I have to attend a school I have two weeks off every month.That is enough time to attend to my hobbies Music and traveling.take care

Yes,

ReR, it's nice to see you again! That guy you say is your brother sure has the same eyes as you... LOL

Yup, he is definitely my brother. haha! And yeah we do have similar eyes...glad you remembered my eyes from previous pics Manders...I feel priveledged. :lol: Your pics were great, you always have such a great smile. :)

ReR B)

A mighty fine Zep crowd.. MissHoneyDripper, Noora and all you girls looking really good! I also enjoy Al's traveling photos! :D Man, you've been everywhere!!!

I thought I'd post a picture of my beautiful bandmembers, and me LOL, well it's the color version of the cover photo in my sig. :D

BandColour.jpg

A mighty fine Zep crowd.. MissHoneyDripper, Noora and all you girls looking really good! I also enjoy Al's traveling photos! :D Man, you've been everywhere!!!

I thought I'd post a picture of my beautiful bandmembers, and me LOL, well it's the color version of the cover photo in my sig. :D

BandColour.jpg

Hey it looks like a Yardbirds pic :D

Here's the full size photo of my wife and I at the O2 show:

IMG_0171.jpg

The photo doesn't show it but my wife is almost 7 months pregnant at the time, which got us upgraded from the floor to the 'celebrity section' seating on Page's side of the stage. B)

The pictures are so cute!!

I have a couple of photos.. I know I have posted some of my pictures before but here are some more

me with my friend in "Rock bar". Nice place!

11072007096zk6.jpg

in a train, me and my brother were going to Metallica concert =) that's one of my brother's guitars, it's cheap enough to take it in a train with you ^_^

dsc07407sj4.jpg

attention to the background))))

dsc07979uw7.jpg