Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

It is SO cool to see what everyone looks like! I have a lot of catching up to do with 140+ pages, LOL! I want to see MSG and Ally! Are you guys here?

OK, I'll be bold. I've gained a few pounds since this shot was taken though. :angry:

me2.jpg

My sences are getting overwhelmed on this site all you ladies are just beyond words.So beautiful.

Hey HD

What's wrong with your hair? I think it suits you!

Wellll...I used to have longer hair and it was in lovely condition, etc..then last year I had a mad brainstorm and decided to lighten it. BIG mistake, I totally ruined it and have been paying the price ever since. It's just a case of hanging in there and waiting for the bad hair to grow out.

If I'd of left it alone, it would of been how I wanted it by now...but us ladies have these crazy notions sometimes :lol:

Ha! My dad played piano on those sessions! :lol:

THAT is awesome!! I OFTEN pull out my Herb Alpert and the TB.....love, love. love the horns! I like Chicago for their horns too...

OMG...horns...hum, that could be another thread entirely! :lol: I can't believe we don't have a devil icon! :rolleyes:

I'm a chick but I have to say....ALL you ladies are really HOT!! Says alot about female LZ fans if you ask me!! They've always been 'considered' a band that men enjoyed more....by whatever dipwads that state those things. Look at the beauties here! From 16 to 65! I guess us older ones must have done something right...like listen to the right kinda music :D

Guys...yer all very dashing too! Hot crowd we are!!

It is SO cool to see what everyone looks like! I have a lot of catching up to do with 140+ pages, LOL! I want to see MSG and Ally! Are you guys here?

OK, I'll be bold. I've gained a few pounds since this shot was taken though. :angry:

me2.jpg

Great picture!

I've also gained a few pounds since some of the pictures I've posted. I had a tough school year, and now it's time to work my ass off. Literally. LOL

(it's working--much slower than I'd like, but it's working...)

me2.jpg

Hubba Hubba..... :rolleyes: Maybe one day :D

Usually I don't like to post pictures of myself on internet, but in this forum I have a good feeling...

Here we go

1001802pq7.jpg

Me and my sis having fun with a photo...

Great photo...and what a fab t-shirt lucy. Where did you get it? I've been looking for a v-necked Zep shirt for ages and haven't come across one...til now! :D

Usually I don't like to post pictures of myself on internet, but in this forum I have a good feeling...

Here we go

1001802pq7.jpg

There is no end to the pretty Ladies on this Forum nice shirt by the way.

Great photo...and what a fab t-shirt lucy. Where did you get it? I've been looking for a v-necked Zep shirt for ages and haven't come across one...til now! :D

Thank you, it's my favourite shirt! I just painted it myself. It's really easy and fun!

Here we go

1001802pq7.jpg

that is truly one kick ass shirt....

Lucy, I love your pic! You look like a beautiful soul inside and out! Namaste!

I love yer shirt too and was actually complaining on another board about the lack of cool Zep shirts for women! You seriously should think about taking some custom orders, look you already have customers here!! Also...eBay!!! Lovely work, you're very talented and I would love to be one of your first buying customers!!!