Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I know I'm making myself look like a picture whore, but this picture is one of my favorites.

And for the record, my hair does NOT look like it does in my pictures right now... I WISH I could wake up with it looking like that :angry:

hpim1047es1.jpg

Peace, Love, Dope. You would have fit nicely in my era! :hippy: You look great!

I know I'm making myself look like a picture whore, but this picture is one of my favorites.

And for the record, my hair does NOT look like it does in my pictures right now... I WISH I could wake up with it looking like that :angry:

hpim1047es1.jpg

You definitely don't look like a picture whore, more like you really know how to pose. It's a really good picture! :thumbsup:

That's my wife!!!!!

But thank you.

She's mortified that I post her pics. But she'll be secretly thrilled that such a young guy thinks she's cute!

It just reminds me of how blessed I am.

That's my wife!!!!!

But thank you.

Doh! Sorry Buk. I feel stupid now. :(

She's mortified that I post her pics. But she'll be secretly thrilled that such a young guy thinks she's cute!

Haha.

It just reminds me of how blessed I am.

You certainly are. Great family you have.

So many beautiful zep girls I was inspired to make a calender, forgive me if I left you out there are only 12 months :(

Zep Girls <<<Click

Doc!! That's awesome! Wow, I'm honored to be amongst such beautiful company! Way to go girls! You are all lovely! Everyones inner beauty just shines through. Thanks for putting that together Doc...I might need to save a copy of that! :)

Doc!! That's awesome! Wow, I'm honored to be amongst such beautiful company! Way to go girls! You are all lovely! Everyones inner beauty just shines through. Thanks for putting that together Doc...I might need to save a copy of that! :)

Well said Medhb :thumbsup:

I'm now Miss October as well as MissHD :lol:

And I have been meaning to post and comment on Kat's photo.... really, really beautiful Kat. Such a classy photo. Love it.