Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I really did save the creation on an online site... PM me if you're really interested because I don't want to spam the board... I won't make a profit either, it's free for you to buy yourself. :D

I really was going to make a thong, though... don't know how many people would actually want to order one B)

I really did save the creation on an online site... PM me if you're really interested because I don't want to spam the board... I won't make a profit either, it's free for you to buy yourself. :D

I really was going to make a thong, though... don't know how many people would actually want to order one B)

been awhile since i wore one of those...

I made some calendar gal teeshirts.... every girl on here is so gorgeous, they'll be a calendar gal sooner or later :D

lzcalendargirlch2.jpg

I was going to make commemorative thongs but the picture wouldn't fit hehe

:lol:

Nice one Bustle, it looks great! Now all we need is a tour so we can all get on the front row wearing it!! :D

:lol:

Nice one Bustle, it looks great! Now all we need is a tour so we can all get on the front row wearing it!! :D

I ordered mine today!! Thank you Dzldoc and Bustle :D

I told my hubby and he says sarcastically "Oh Yeah, just what I always wanted" and I said, "Hey! I had to!! I'm an OFFICIAL Led Zeppelin Calendar Girl!!!" And he promply proclaimed me an "official nut"....like that wasn't already officail <_<

Pffffthahahaha.. :D ... I'm actually loving that idea. Maybe we can fashion nipple covers out of buttons and have a whole ensemble going... :D

Well if you can design and produce the product, I can use my marketing and sales experience on ebay to turn the profit :lol:

Hey I remember this guy from Panama City Beach circa 1982

b12b0c9c.jpg

someone told me there was a slight resemblence to the fella in my sig :huh:

and Mangani wtf? :blink: Christmas lights in July? :lol:

Edited by Dzldoc

and Mangani wtf? :blink: Christmas lights in July? :lol:

They are up year round mate. I have more than that elsewhere . I just like fairy lights LOL.:)

mangani....is your screen name an edgar rice burroughs nod?

just wondering....

Yup, it sure is beatbo. Good spot! :)

wow...that is just HUGE...

(the tattoo is pretty big as well)

Ahahaha! My thoughts exactly! Nice tatt...who did your work? My step brother is one of the premier tat artists in the US. He actually travels internationally as a guest artist and people come from all over to get work from him. His style is the Japanese very colorful work...and he'll only do custom, no stock...