Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

l_40aeff59723852acb55d42ef5355e3c1.jpg

Me and my girlfriend somewhere...fireworks I think

n626358996_612551_9941.jpg

At school or something...and chewing gum?

Your teen years seem to be going pretty good. Back in my teen days girls weren't letting me rest my head on them. Lucky you.

Good to see wannabe finally. I always expected a geekier kind of guy. :P

Also, Spats, you did read that it's his GIRLFRIEND, right? That's why he was like that. Yeah, like some random girl just let him lay his head down on her. :rolleyes:

Edited by DoubleNecker

Good to see wannabe finally. I always expected a geekier kind of guy. :P

Also, Spats, you did read that it's his GIRLFRIEND, right? That's why he was like that. Yeah, like some random girl just let him lay his head down on her. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Yeah that was girlfriend, but I've laid on other girls, just how me and my friends are I guess.

Anywho, I'd post more, but the rest of my Myspace and Facebook pictures are old or just stupid so maybe later.

And spats...thank for the compliment I guess? :huh:

You don't compliment someone by mentioning yourself. That sort of defeats the purpose. You could have said something about the photos without AGAIN making it about you in the process.

I really don't think it's that much of a problem.

I know a lot of people have it out for spats or whatever, but come on...it's not like he was like "Cool picture, this is why I'm better :blahblah: "

I'll admit, it was more of a comment than a compliment, but since when was there anything wrong with that?

I'd rather swallow cyanide.

Hmmmm, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't.

Don't ever insult me like that again.

Judging by your lack of a smiley I tend to think you are being quite serious and thus must have had a humour bypass.

I was joking luv.

Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Edited by Mangani

Hmmmm, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't.

Judging by your lack of a smiley I tend to think you are being quite serious and thus must have had a humour bypass.

I was joking luv.

Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Joking about me sleeping with spats is an insult to me, because that's assuming I'd lower myself that far. I don't find jokes like that funny. Anyone else on the board, I'd laugh.

And naturally, you're attracted to his devilishly good looks right? ;)

Wanna Be, you are a cutie :) Yer from Detroit!? I was born and raised in Michigan. Inner city Detroit?! Wow! How is that?! It's sooo sad what's happened to that once prosperous and significant city....

Wanna Be, you are a cutie :) Yer from Detroit!? I was born and raised in Michigan. Inner city Detroit?! Wow! How is that?! It's sooo sad what's happened to that once prosperous and significant city....

Well actually I'm right outside Detroit in a small metro-city called Sterling Heights...but I put Detroit because peopel have actually heard of it :P

But yes, it is very sad indeed to see how far the city has fallen and its only getting worse. Hopefully it'll recover but I its life is flickering really

Edited by wanna be drummer

Well actually I'm right outside Detroit in a small metro-city called Sterling Heights...but I put Detroit because peopel have actually heard of it :P

But yes, it is very sad indeed to see how far the city has fallen and its only getting worse. Hopefully it'll recover but I its life is flickering really

Sterling Heights! My ex husbands sisters family lives there!!!! Yeah, I think the government should step in and do something to assist but....well, there's only so much money to go around! It's so sad the beautiful architecture that looks like it could be in Iraq....bombed, debris that they don't even bother to clean up...