Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Sterling Heights! My ex husbands sisters family lives there!!!! Yeah, I think the government should step in and do something to assist but....well, there's only so much money to go around! It's so sad the beautiful architecture that looks like it could be in Iraq....bombed, debris that they don't even bother to clean up...

Well all the money the government had is being spent on Mayor Kilpatricks trial. $700 an hour...

He's spent millions of the city's money. He's an idiot and I can't believe he isn't in prison with Bubba right now. Oh well I guess...

Anyways, small world, me and another forum member (I don't know if he wants me discarding his name but I'm sure he wouldn't mind, but to play it safe...) live here in the Heights, funny how you know someone else who does :P

Just me and Zep :D

006.jpg

Hey Miss November! :) I got my Calendar Girl shirt in the mail yesterday!!!! WooHoo!!!

Bustle, you did a great job on those! Nice shirt! (runs small) the quality of the ink work is A+++ and they didn't even charge shipping. The shirt itself is a nice fitted tee for us girls, but if ordering, they do run small. I ordered a large and it fits my arms and stomach nicely, kinda squashes the girls down though :lol: PM me if you have any sizing Q's.

We should call whatever page this is (158 or something) the Detroit page. Its interesting to see so many Detroiters running around here because I honestly have never met a true Zeppelin fan in this state and it sucks.

I just moved further from Detroit, but Michigan law says that pointing to the general region, by using your hand as an accurate map of the area, still counts as close enough to call yourself a Detroiter.

Used to live in Royal Oak, moved just last week to Walled Lake, which is absolutely favorable to the pink-shirted, popped collar "lets make this our own little MTV's "The Hills" of the midwest"-esque doucheness of R.O., because we now live across the street from a god damn lake and have a place to sail ye sailboat.

Heres lies the same old, and relatively lame, picture of myself for people who do not desire to weed through the mass of pages to find my likeness:

14qabcdefghijklmnopai0.jpg

We should call whatever page this is (158 or something) the Detroit page. Its interesting to see so many Detroiters running around here because I honestly have never met a true Zeppelin fan in this state and it sucks.

I just moved further from Detroit, but Michigan law says that pointing to the general region, by using your hand as an accurate map of the area, still counts as close enough to call yourself a Detroiter.

Used to live in Royal Oak, moved just last week to Walled Lake, which is absolutely favorable to the pink-shirted, popped collar "lets make this our own little MTV's "The Hills" of the midwest"-esque doucheness of R.O., because we now live across the street from a god damn lake and have a place to sail ye sailboat.

Heres lies the same old, and relatively lame, picture of myself for people who do not desire to weed through the mass of pages to find my likeness:

14qabcdefghijklmnopai0.jpg

Brilliant blue eyes DocRon! Hey, I do beleive BongMan is from Detroit also...yes, as you indicated, if you can point anywhere near where the thumb and index finger meets you can be considered a Detroiter, LOL! You wouldn't even believe all the people I meet who think Michigan consists of only the UP. AGADS!!

Here in NJ they go 'down the shore', back home we went 'up north' :D I miss having a lake around every corner and of course...our Great Lakes. Taking my husband home to Michigan as a tourist was really fun! There IS a lot to do and see in that great state...it's just sad that it, as so many others, has been hit so hard by the economy and loss of industry. I go home to my small town now and it's like a ghost town, all the stores are shut down, we used to have an old drugstore with the soda fountain, a couple of 'swanky' department stores, the 5 and dime, shoe repair guy, a jewler...now....a few bars and dollar stores....

Medhb, great about the tee shirt! I was hoping the quality wouldn't be too shoddy... is the sharkie on the back cute? I need to order mine!!

Gorgeous blue eyes, docron! Beautiful smile, MissHoneydripper! B)

Yes Honey, the sharkie on the back is cute ; ) and I doubt the general poplulation would have a clue what it's about!

The shirt is good quality, it's a softer, thinner cotton than a typical heavy mans tee. and it has a bit of stretch to it. Also, I really like that it's cut for us girls, the waist is contoured...and again, the ink job was imppeccible!! Order NOW girls!!! You shall be happy :D

I'm going to post a photo soon - just as soon as I get one taken. I've been trying to pluck up the courage to do this for ages, as I'm a little shy. I think I'm about ready now, for two reasons:

1. I have lost most of the weight I wanted to lose (21lbs so far)

2. I have a new Zep t shirt (skinny fit, 'cos I can do skinny fit now, yay!) :yay:

So I'll let you all finally put a face to the name over the next few days. :blush:

I'm going to post a photo soon - just as soon as I get one taken. I've been trying to pluck up the courage to do this for ages, as I'm a little shy. I think I'm about ready now, for two reasons:

2. I have a new Zep t shirt (skinny fit, 'cos I can do skinny fit now, yay!) :yay:

So I'll let you all finally put a face to the name over the next few days. :blush:

Congrats!!!! Maybe we should start a girly thread cuz I could use some help, I'd like to drop about 20 myself....nice job, something to be proud of for sure! It doesn't get easier that's for sure!

Thanks, Bustle and Medhb! :D

And yes, Medhb, it's certainly not easy ... and the older you get the harder it is! (Ooh, that sounds likes something Percy would have said, except that what I'm referring to is losing weight!) :lol:

:cheer: well done Lilith!! Isn't it satisfying to get skinny fit?!! :D Can't wait for the photo.

awesome! hi, pal!!!

Congrats on the weight loss Lillith Im sure youl look fine in your photos.

Dieting no easy task, my Mum has had some health problems of late and recenlt has had to loose weight but she says she felt much better for it but she found it hard going.

Hi Katushka,

I wonder if you ever had any interest in getting into acting,

because this is a movie star's photo...very nice.

Thank you Pagemeister. :blush:

And...no, I've never wanted to be an actress. A famous painter, maybe....that was long time ago. B)