Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I'm sorry if I offended you, but it was just......funny.

Offended? No.

The "funniness" was due to other motives that I am pretty reluctant to share here - it simply had to be done, which I hope is sufficient.

By now I've pretty well deduced that you must've seen what was written there before I edited it, which I had hoped wasn't the case, for the sake of concealing my reckless temerity.

What can I say though? Taking the chance that you hadn't seen what I had erased was really not an option. You've heard it all before to be sure, you just hadn't heard it from me - whether or not that would have been some sort of crime I will calculate later.

No, I can't say that I was offended - yet I suppose it would only be right if I asked you the same...

Good to see wannabe finally. I always expected a geekier kind of guy. :P

Also, Spats, you did read that it's his GIRLFRIEND, right? That's why he was like that. Yeah, like some random girl just let him lay his head down on her. :rolleyes:

Of course i realized it was his girlfriend. He said that in the post. And i was saying he was lucky because i couldn't even get one of those when i was his age.

:lol:

Yeah that was girlfriend, but I've laid on other girls, just how me and my friends are I guess.

Anywho, I'd post more, but the rest of my Myspace and Facebook pictures are old or just stupid so maybe later.

And spats...thank for the compliment I guess? :huh:

You are welcome. I envy you. You are having more fun then i did. More power to ya. Hell, on this board alone you are getting more compliments on your looks than i did in my entire teenage years or possibly since then. :o

Edited by spats

The "funniness" was due to other motives that I am pretty reluctant to share here - it simply had to be done, which I hope is sufficient.

By now I've pretty well deduced that you must've seen what was written there before I edited it, which I had hoped wasn't the case, for the sake of concealing my reckless temerity.

It's ok, it's wasn't that bad; I was just wondering why you edited it.

What can I say though? Taking the chance that you hadn't seen what I had erased was really not an option. You've heard it all before to be sure, you just hadn't heard it from me - whether or not that would have been some sort of crime I will calculate later.

No, not really. I'd say I'm average. People don't compliment (or "compliment") me that often.

No, I can't say that I was offended - yet I suppose it would only be right if I asked you the same...

No, I wasn't. I was rather amused. :)

You're gorgeous. Nice to see a face to go with the name. :)

Thank you. :)

Don't be fooled though. I usually use much less make-up and I wear glasses. I suppose I'm "gorgeous" only on certain pictures. ;)

Katuschka....I still think of you as Black Beauty....you really are beautiful. That's an awesome picture :thumbsup:

Thanks ZD.

Don't be fooled though. I usually use much less make-up and I wear glasses. I suppose I'm "gorgeous" only on certain pictures. ;)

Glasses don't necessarily make people less attractive. I actually usually think they're quite cute. :P

Spats.

What is with the never-ending self confidence issues, man? Moreover, why is nearly every post I've seen of yours regarding some sort of off-chute of that very subject? It "kinda makes life'm drag" if you know what I mean.

You've simply got to stop bumming out about it. Especially in front of women. 5 out of 5 of their senses can sense your weakness from a mile away. None of your weapons can be effective at that distance. Confidence, for lack of a better term, is your trojan horse.

Look at it like this: Don't settle for an easy kill because you need to (desperation = turnoff) - go out on a limb for a hard kill because you want to (risk = reward). Get my drift? They aren't ever going to fall into your lap.

And for god's sake, quit letting the enemy know your weakness (i.e. in every post you make)- theres just no fun in hunting weak prey.

By the way: The less things change, the more they stay the same.

It's ok, it's wasn't that bad; I was just wondering why you edited it.

No, not really. I'd say I'm average. People don't compliment (or "compliment") me that often.

No, I wasn't. I was rather amused. :)

Thank god, for the ability of moving on past ackward first encounters, that this is the internet and that we will likely never meet - Yet had the time ever came upon us that we should, how much quicker I would forget the past in favor of the future (however average it may be).

"compliment"?

There was not then, nor should there now be any uncertainty; when I wrote those things, I meant you to see the version without quotations.

Such is the risk though, I suppose, with not being succinct.

HPIM0405-1.jpg

Geoff_resized-1.jpg

that's me ;)

with my trusty Gibson

Wow, you look great! Your hair is BEAUTIFUL

Katuschka, you are very pretty

this is me in Woodstock

DSC00240_.jpg

only kidding that was taken in Portugal and I don't know whose caravan that is

Thank you. :)

Don't sell yourself short, it's what's inside that makes you beautiful and that inturn will permiate to the surface. ;)

Don't sell yourself short, it's what's inside that makes you beautiful and that inturn will permiate to the surface. ;)

I don't. :) I'm not deprecating myself, I'm just realistic. This is probably a good picture of me, and I thanked for the compliments, but I don't look like that when I wake up in the morning. That's all. I don't even know why I'm saying this...probably because I'm a bit embarrassed. :lol:

Ok, enough of that.

Those are very cool sunglasses, Noora. B)

I have been away for some some days, on vacations....just wanted to share these pics taken while I was away.

Paty2008287.jpg

Paty2008288.jpg

:):):)

Great photos! :) I never visit the Meet and Greet thread. I know. :bagoverhead:

In any case, I saw your name and because I haven't seen you around in awhile, I clicked on it. Coincidentally, JUST as you posted your pics, I received the e-news from ABC Trust and I posted a link to their announcement of the Knebworth exhibit in that thread.

Great photos! :) I never visit the Meet and Greet thread. I know. :bagoverhead:

In any case, I saw your name and because I haven't seen you around in awhile, I clicked on it. Coincidentally, JUST as you posted your pics, I received the e-news from ABC Trust and I posted a link to their announcement of the Knebworth exhibit in that thread.

Hi there, I missed you, MSG!

What a coincidence indeed! You know, ABC Trust, as well as the other sponsors of that place I visited, do a GREAT job. :thumbsup:

Spats.

What is with the never-ending self confidence issues, man? Moreover, why is nearly every post I've seen of yours regarding some sort of off-chute of that very subject? It "kinda makes life'm drag" if you know what I mean.

You've simply got to stop bumming out about it. Especially in front of women. 5 out of 5 of their senses can sense your weakness from a mile away. None of your weapons can be effective at that distance. Confidence, for lack of a better term, is your trojan horse.

Look at it like this: Don't settle for an easy kill because you need to (desperation = turnoff) - go out on a limb for a hard kill because you want to (risk = reward). Get my drift? They aren't ever going to fall into your lap.

And for god's sake, quit letting the enemy know your weakness (i.e. in every post you make)- theres just no fun in hunting weak prey.

By the way: The less things change, the more they stay the same.

Sorry about the negativity dude. I have just been in a slump with women and it gets frustrating. If no one tells you are good looking then you won't believe you are. Or if you haven't been successful at something then you will avoid it keep away from rejection. Past experiences have just made me negative i guess. That dude getting complimented on his looks just reminded me of the fact that i rarely ever have got them. it does not take much to remind me of what i have missed out on or past bad experiences.

Trust me, i have never settled for an easy kill. But i can't bring myself to go out on a limb for a hard kill either. Women do fall into your lap sometimes. That's how i got most of my girlfriends. There are girls out there that go after what they want. Those are the women that are worth it.

I don't understand why it's wrong to bum about it in front of women. I am just being honest. Ya can't pretend to be something you aren't.

Sorry about the negativity dude. I have just been in a slump with women and it gets frustrating. If no one tells you are good looking then you won't believe you are. Or if you haven't been successful at something then you will avoid it keep away from rejection. Past experiences have just made me negative i guess. That dude getting complimented on his looks just reminded me of the fact that i rarely ever have got them. it does not take much to remind me of what i have missed out on or past bad experiences.

Trust me, i have never settled for an easy kill. But i can't bring myself to go out on a limb for a hard kill either. Women do fall into your lap sometimes. That's how i got most of my girlfriends. There are girls out there that go after what they want. Those are the women that are worth it.

I don't understand why it's wrong to bum about it in front of women. I am just being honest. Ya can't pretend to be something you aren't.

Spats, that's NOT the most important thing. Stop being so obsessed with looks. Physical symetry is only one aspect of attractivity. You can impress someone with that for a short while, but unless you have something more to offer, it won't last long.