Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Here is a picture of me with my guitar and my band of our gig this monday.

I think you can see how much fun we had!

dscn8922qm6.jpg

Lucy! Yer a doll! Next gig see if someone can capture some video, would LOVE to see ya rockin on YouTube!

I don't. :) I'm not deprecating myself, I'm just realistic. This is probably a good picture of me, and I thanked for the compliments, but I don't look like that when I wake up in the morning. That's all. I don't even know why I'm saying this...probably because I'm a bit embarrassed. :lol:

:lol: I couldn't put my finger on it, but now I know where I know you from young lady :lol:

daria.jpg

Here is a picture of me with my guitar and my band of our gig this monday.

I think you can see how much fun we had!

dscn8922qm6.jpg

Great picture 'lucyinthesky', you are really cute!! And as Medhb said before, post some videos on Youtube and let us know the link. I would love to see your band play too!

relaxing somewhere in the world, probably Santo Domingo

(this is a fake picture, I wasn't sleeping at all just acting ... :rolleyes: and thinking "yeah, I've to do some kind of led zeppelin discography on line" )

relax.jpg

Edited by LukeTheDuke

You should post a pic of yourself with a green coat and glasses and we will see if that is really you.

I don't have a green coat. I used to have a green corduroy blazer though, but I don't have that one anymore either. Sorry.

relaxing somewhere in the world, probably Santo Domingo

(this is a fake picture, I wasn't sleeping at all just acting ... :rolleyes: and thinking "yeah, I've to do some kind of led zeppelin discography on line" )

relax.jpg

Nice pic Luke B)

That looks like the type of place I want to be in right now!

Awesome... what sort of music do you play!?

We don't know at all...up to now we're able to play three own pieces (kind of indie pop rock) and communication Breakdown.

But I'll write some acoustic pieces in ma holidays and we'll do some Rock covers.

Since I'm in the band for hardly a week it's not yet my kind of music but the bassist is a hard rock fan too, so we'll find a direction soon!

And-about the vids-my mum made some but they are too embarrasing to make them public.

The sound is totally crappy, no soundcheck, and my guitar is out of tune. In autumn we'll do some more gigs. WITH A SOUNDCHECK AND MONITORBOXES i hope...

Thank you.

I've never said that I thought I look ugly with glasses. If I did, I would wear contacts. I just don't think I'm "gorgeous," and I'm quite comfortable with that. :)

I never said that you said that you think you look ugly with glasses. That was a mouthful :D . I think you can be very diversified in the looks department and if you look at the top models they have same diversity. I also think, if you wanted to, you could be a model. I'm sorry if you took what I said in a wrong way.

Edit PS I think you look gorgeos in both pics! So there :P:)

Edited by Dancin'Days

I never said that you said that you think you look ugly with glasses. That was a mouthful :D . I think you can be very diversified in the looks department and if you look at the top models they have same diversity. I also think, if you wanted to, you could be a model. I'm sorry if you took what I said in a wrong way.

Edit PS I think you look gorgeos in both pics! So there :P:)

No, I didn't. I wouldn't want to be a model even if I could. That's the point. Anyway, I don't think I could, because I'm not morbidly skinny and I'm also quite short.