Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Hey, fellow Ledlovers.

Sorry I haven't been around much... at all. I've joined a band recently, put a few vids on YouTube and have just generally got on with me life, but I am back! So don't fear!

Here's a parchy one for you:

232418.jpg

And Kat, you're looking like a sexy geek there, the type of geek I like. Because you're sexy, and smart! What a package. :P

Edited by Bonham

I had to do something about those drums, right? :P

I must admit, I'm anxious about posting the vids because the singer is quite terrible, and I did remind him we'll need a new singer, but, he is the guitarist, and he is good. If you get my saying. :mellow:

So, if you're lucky, you'll see some cheesy jams and messed up timing. :D

I had to do something about those drums, right? :P

I must admit, I'm anxious about posting the vids because the singer is quite terrible, and I did remind him we'll need a new singer, but, he is the guitarist, and he is good. If you get my saying. :mellow:

So, if you're lucky, you'll see some cheesy jams and messed up timing. :D

Excellent! I seriously can't wait ;):D

Joking aside, if you're just putting a band together people don't expect Zep standards from the start...it's good to see the beginnings of a new group. It takes time to get the balance right :)

Well, here's one for you.

The guy's kinda Indy, so I just went with it, but I did add my own power to it (I can't stand most Indy). There is one song you'll have to find for yourself because it is far too embarrassing, to post here. :hysterical: It's him screaming and playing some Metal riff, and me just attacking the drums mercilessly.

PS: Try to block out the voice.

Edited by Bonham

The guy's kinda Indy, so I just went with it, but I did add my own power to it (I can't stand most Indy). There is one song you'll have to find for yourself because it is far too embarrassing, to post here. :hysterical: It's him screaming and playing some Metal riff, and me just attacking the drums mercilessly.

I see what you mean about the vocals :blink: but he's braver than me :)

Great to see you in action Bonham, nice one!

Anyhoo, anyone got a picture to post... :lol:

Edited by MissHoneydripper

Spats, that's NOT the most important thing. Stop being so obsessed with looks. Physical symetry is only one aspect of attractivity. You can impress someone with that for a short while, but unless you have something more to offer, it won't last long.

I agree that you have to have something more to offer than looks but first impressions are everything. If someone isn't impressed with your looks then it's not going any further.

I agree that you have to have something more to offer than looks but first impressions are everything. If someone isn't impressed with your looks then it's not going any further.

Oh Spats! That's so not true! I was not attracted to my husband at all when I first met him but his charming personality won me over! Please, think about your self defeatist attitude, I think that's your biggest challenge...Peace buddy!

Oh Spats! That's so not true! I was not attracted to my husband at all when I first met him but his charming personality won me over! Please, think about your self defeatist attitude, I think that's your biggest challenge...Peace buddy!

OMG! Forgive me all! I'm contributing the highjacking of this thread!! YIKES!!! :blink:

That may apply to when you meet strangers, but many people develop feelings for people they know, in time. Having common interests are more important in the long run. How you treat people in your life is important too. Looks fade, and people tire of looks too. You need much deeper connections for a relationship to thrive. If you don't learn to look beyond the shallow exterior you will never find a girl. Even a nice one.

That's a nice pic of you. I would say you are more than average looking. You are not giving yourself enough credit.

Spats, I'm Czech. We're all pretty; therefore, "average" is rather accurate.

jk

That is ABSOLUTELY not true.

Well, seeing you at the drums was worth it Bonham!

Nice pics everyone! brp, kat, puck, lilmiss. :thumbsup: