Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Okay - time to bite the bullet. Here's a photo of me, wearing my new Zeppelin t shirt - taken about 10 minutes ago.

Hello everyone! :wave:

26June2008013.jpg

Ahhh, another hottie! You're beautiful Lilith! LOVE the shirt!! I can never find cool Zep shirts :angry:

Aww, thank you Medhb! Glad you like my t shirt too. If you're interested, here's a link to the site I got mine from (thanks to MissHoneydripper for passing this on to me):

http://www.ebtm.com/g-129-led-zeppelin-ban...ctionFilterID=3

I am going to offer my old, in good condition Zep t shirt free to a good home, as it's too big for me now! I'll post it on the site soon. :D

Medhb, Here is a great place to get Zepp T's and Zepp stuff.

http://liquidblue.com/index.cfm/fuseaction...d_zeppelin.html

Many thanks DD, much appreciated. I've bookmarked both sites :) The site you sent has a great variety but the site Lilith sent has 'girl' tees...you know, us girls look better in 'girl' cut tees ; ) That's what I'm saying though...why can't all the great designs on the site you sent be on 'girl' tees?! :angry:

Thank you both...happy Sunday! Nice Sunday here, in bed, with coffee, catching up (Forbid the thought I missed anything exciting, ahahahahah!)

Okay - time to bite the bullet. Here's a photo of me, wearing my new Zeppelin t shirt - taken about 10 minutes ago.

Hello everyone! :wave:

26June2008013.jpg

Lilith you look fabulous!!. You certainly have lots to smile about, congrats again on your weight loss achievement and I love your new shirt :D

You're beautiful, Lilith! Great to see you! Lilith, congratulations on your weight loss!

And your LZ tshirt is really cool!

I have 5 LZ tshirts too...I especially like this one:

ledglamour2.jpg

It's all in glitter....one can actually think LZ is a glam band!

And this one is also a favorite:

RHHG.jpg

You're beautiful, Lilith! Great to see you! Lilith, congratulations on your weight loss!

And your LZ tshirt is really cool!

I have 5 LZ tshirts too...I especially like this one:

ledglamour2.jpg

It's all in glitter....one can actually think LZ is a glam band!

And this one is also a favorite:

RHHG.jpg

Great pics! We can see your beautiful eyes without the shades! Sao Paulo eh? How do you like it there? I have a friend there, he absolutely hates it! And your postal service was on strike for about a month? He's a lawyer so that's where the best work for him is but he really wants to move back to Rio...

Great pics! We can see your beautiful eyes without the shades! Sao Paulo eh? How do you like it there? I have a friend there, he absolutely hates it! And your postal service was on strike for about a month? He's a lawyer so that's where the best work for him is but he really wants to move back to Rio...

Oh, thank you! :) :) Well, I like it here, it's home, you know? I have lived in Germany for three years and though I liked it there, I missed this city a lot. I always say São Paulo isn't for everyone, it's definitely not for beginners :lol: But it looks like 17 000 000 people don't think it's all that bad :rolleyes: Rio is beautiful, really, maybe one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I can see why your friend wished he could live there. :)

Oh, I forgot to commnet on our postal service strike, yes, you're right, almost a month, a bummer really. But I still trust our postal service, why would I not? according to Forbes it's the most reliable postal service in the world, even better than Fedex. ^_^

Edited by brspled

That may apply to when you meet strangers, but many people develop feelings for people they know, in time. Having common interests are more important in the long run. How you treat people in your life is important too. Looks fade, and people tire of looks too. You need much deeper connections for a relationship to thrive. If you don't learn to look beyond the shallow exterior you will never find a girl. Even a nice one.

Yes but on the dating scene you are meeting women you don't know all the time. First impressions are everything there. And that's where you will meet the most women. I would not get involved with the females i already know as friends.

Oh Spats! That's so not true! I was not attracted to my husband at all when I first met him but his charming personality won me over! Please, think about your self defeatist attitude, I think that's your biggest challenge...Peace buddy!

That will probably disappear when positive things start happening to me. If things stay negative then a persons attitude won't change. because there will be nothing to support the positive attitude.

Edited by spats

The posting picture douche I am, I just realised that it's been nearly a month since I've posted a pic. For the shits and giggles, this is me today at 6:30 am......

200807250641000.jpg

Dude, there are a lot of guys in the world who would love to have your hair. :D

Edited by spats

I have a technical question for people of photographic excellence.

I'm a guy. B)

I do not like pictures - indeed, I despise pictures and I normally want to kill whoever is taking one trying to get me in it. I also refuse to have someone take a picture of me, well.., for myself.

What I'm really trying to say is that my god damn arms are too short or some shit for taking my own self- :angry: portrait - always zoomed so the fuckin far in that you can't see anything, or maybe its just everything that I don't want people to see. Either way -

How the hell do people take pictures of themselves? :huh: ! Is this venture even possible? I thought girls did this shit like every 23 minutes?

Please help, :o I just wasted like 3287 slots on my digi camera.

P.S. I apologize for the emoticons - I missed the internet bus as a teenager <_<

I'm a guy. B)

I do not like pictures - indeed, I despise pictures and I normally want to kill whoever is taking one trying to get me in it. I also refuse to have someone take a picture of me, well.., for myself.

What I'm really trying to say is that my god damn arms are too short or some shit for taking my own self- :angry: portrait - always zoomed so the fuckin far in that you can't see anything, or maybe its just everything that I don't want people to see. Either way -

How the hell do people take pictures of themselves? :huh: ! Is this venture even possible? I thought girls did this shit like every 23 minutes?

P.S. I apologize for the emoticons - I missed the internet bus as a teenager <_<

um? Learn to use your timer or find a a lover with longer arms :rolleyes:

I'm a guy. B)

It's really easy, if you don't have the lens zoomed in. That way you can hold the camera as far back from you as you can, and it won't look like the lens is on your nose.