Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

n507251699_846712_6640.jpg

Guy on the left is my man...

The drink I'm drinking would be homemade sex on the beach.

It was far more alcoholic than it should have been, so we re-named it 'Rape on the Beach'.

:)

That's pretty funny. Careful not to get sand in improper places :)

Edited by Speed Racer

Alwizard - you are the sweetest! We ladies have missed you! :kiss:

I really did not go anywhere just working got real busy the last week of the hitch.I still checked in from time to time .Been planning this Seattle/Portland Trip also and that is taking a bit of time researching the places I want to see in the one week I have but it will all come together.

I really did not go anywhere just working got real busy the last week of the hitch.I still checked in from time to time .Been planning this Seattle/Portland Trip also and that is taking a bit of time researching the places I want to see in the one week I have but it will all come together.

Hey Al! We'll look forward to your report on the show! Knowing you, another pic of you and Robert will pop up! Have fun!

Awesome Gibson LP guys. Not sure about the other, appears to be a Fender Strat or Pseudo Strat :thumbsup:

I may need to rent that Bobcat from you if you can spare it for a bit.

It's a Tele. You can tell by the shape of the headstock:

424px-Fender_headstock_telecaster.svg.png

and of course......Lilith's amazing T-shirt......applause please....eye thank yew!!

:D :D :D

PICT0031.jpg

HEY! Reswati - you got it! :D Excellent ... and it looks much better on you than it did on me.

I'm just back from the Zeppelin memorabilia at Knebworth, so I'm still on a bit of a high. :cheer:

Lovely pics everyone

Lilith, you look pretty and I love your shirt :D

Maureen, you're absolutely beautiful as always :) France looks pretty amazing too

Reswati, cool pictures, you have cool shirts

Puck, I like your picture, you're very handsome guy

I took these while I was "feeling" the music... (see other random thread I started)...

lz007bn1.jpg

lz010eu4.jpg

WOW!!!!

you must have heard this a zillion times before, but you do look absolutely amazing.

(cool hairstyle btw, very retro)

Edited by reswati

WOW!!!!

you must have heard this a zillion times before, but you do look absolutely amazing.

(cool hairstyle btw, very retro)

Thank you so very much... I love my long hair.. like Samson, cut it and all my special powers go away B)

Everyone here is extremely attractive, though.. I'm in great company. :thumbsup:

I took these while I was "feeling" the music... (see other random thread I started)...

Aw Bustle, you're a cutie! :)

It's a Tele. You can tell by the shape of the headstock:

Also, the edge is rather square, whereas strats are much more rounded in that aspect.

And I spy a jack on the edge as well, as opposed to a jack on the front of the guitar.

Amazing, the details you notice when you have experience. :lol:

Just a random new picture of me during a jam session.

PICT0087.jpg

I'm a bit confused as to who is you on this one reswati, I'm trying to match up with the t-shirt photo but I'm still non the wiser. Anyway, what this is leading to is...I'm liking the vocalist on this, verrry nice :)

I promised to post a few pictures of the newest member of our family, so everyone, meet Logan James...

SN851375.jpg

SN851371.jpg

SN851351.jpg

In the top one are my husband and youngest daughter with the baby, the middle one is my oldest daughter giving her little bro a cuddle, and the bottom one is me and Logan about 20 minutes after he'd been born. I've got a cool little Zep t shirt for him, but he needs to do a little bit of growing before he fits into it!!! :D