Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Just a random new picture of me during a jam session.

PICT0087.jpg

Hey mate, you are looking pretty cool on this pic. ;) Love your shirt!

Hommage to Tolkien

Aragorn1.jpg

(with many thanks to Viggo Mortensen for borrowing me some stuff, haha)

:lol::lol: You are such a character, Res.

We used to call you burp sled cuz it was easy to say and it had an awesome ring to it B)

We love ya C :D:bagoverhead:

I thought for a long time you guys meant burps led. Meaning she could burp Zep songs like people can burp the alphabet. Then I read a post were she explained it.

DSC01912.jpg

DSC01928.jpg

DSC01959.jpg

The first picture is My oldest Daughter Lynn at Her 30th Birthday party last week and Me just a day before My Birthday.The second is Her and two of Her Aunts and a Cousin.

The third is My Youngest with Her Son She is 24 . Yes they are both Married.

DSC01900.jpg

My Grandson again sorry but I had to show You they cut His hair.

DSC01892.jpg

Edited by alwizard03

DSC01912.jpg

DSC01928.jpg

DSC01959.jpg

The first picture is My oldest Daughter Lynn at Her 30th Birthday party last week and Me just a day before My Birthday.The second is Her and two of Her Aunts and a Cousin.

The third is My Youngest with Her Son She is 24 . Yes they are both Married.

DSC01900.jpg

DSC01892.jpg

Hi, Al! very nice pics =)) I like them!

I colored my hair yesterday.. no more hippie hair.. :( ... I was going to start a video introduction thread, but I dont know if a whole lot of people would post in it..

145105ru4.jpg

Cool picture! your hair looks beautiful! :)

I colored my hair not long ago too

=P

DSC01912.jpg

DSC01900.jpg

:lol: Al, I thought she was your "lady"!! Than I read that she 's actually your daughter! Silly me! :rolleyes:

And your grandson....aww he looks so adorable! They cut his hair!!!! Oh no, he had such beautiful angel curls...

Gorgeous pics!

Al, gorgeous photos. You have a lovely family. And wow! isn't your grandson growing up fast :o

Bustle, luv the hair. Did you do it yourself? if so, kudos to you girl :)

I wish! I had to get it done by a pro because my hair has a history of being abused by chemicals... :o .... I've seen your pictures, MissHD... lovely glossy brown hair... I'm jellus :D

Al, gorgeous photos. You have a lovely family. And wow! isn't your grandson growing up fast :o

Bustle, luv the hair. Did you do it yourself? if so, kudos to you girl :)

Yes but I just passed down the dreaded Saints Curse on Him by buying Him a Drew Brees Jersey and a winter Saints Suit poor Kid but someone has to take over My spot sitting in the recliner cussing the TV and the Saints franchise for the many years of disapointment they have heaped upon us.Or worse yet soon I will begin taking Him to the horid Saints Games already took Him to a Cowboy Mouth Concert with Irma Thomas . also took Him to see my partner Cam Pyle who is one of My favorite Guitarist on the planet.Have You put Your new Tattoo on here yet?I love it and You to of course

Edited by alwizard03