Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I haven't posted here in a while.

Inga, noora, you two are very pretty. :blush:

Here is a pic of me... I need to explain this one. Sometimes, my brother and I goof around with stuff we find or buy. Well, our Mom bought this stuff called Mint Julep Masque for my brother. It's a face-cleaner type thing. He and I were goofing around with it, and put some on our face different ways, in spots and such, and took pictures of each other just being stupid. So this one is of me not completely done covering my face for a double-pic (that is, a pic of both me and my bro with green faces) Mom took later with her camera-phone and then stupidly deleted. :(

0802080017.jpg

It isn't a good shot of me, and, quite frankly, I do not like myself with short hair. I think I look better with longer hair, but it's the only shot I have of this, so... and I apologize for the dark, grainy, blurry quality. Cell phone camera. What can you do?

Edited by Nathan

Noora, your new hair colour looks great on you! When I was a kid my hair had that same colour, but a little brighter. But the older I get the more the red colour seem to fade away.

This is me in June. Do I need to tell you I love ice cream and that I didn't need to eat lunch after that big one!

l_a51c4f926b289447450916589eda2f64.jpg

Edited for spelling.

Edited by Swede

Noora, your new hair colour looks great on you! When I was a kid my hair had that same colour, but a little brighter. But the older I get the more the red colour seem to fade away.

This is me in June. Do I need to tell you I love ice cream and that I didn't need to eat lunch after that big one!

l_a51c4f926b289447450916589eda2f64.jpg

Edited for spelling.

The pic is great, Swede!! :) and this ice-cream! :mellow: oh I want it! =)