Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I surf these pix every day. It's nice to keep in touch with you all this way.

The twins.

n512529318_1240826_5051.jpg

n512529318_1240881_7791.jpg

Mom and the other two.

n512529318_1240956_5117.jpg

Big sister.

n512529318_1240880_7430.jpg

Da brother in the middle.

n512529318_1240861_5987.jpg

Holy Cow BUK! You guys just had twins?! Bless you :) You have your hands full! Beautiful family by the way!

:o:o

y1paq04jsfljbaxeyx7mlclbg5.jpg

y1pcxrutywsulxk2hg63fmeqh7.jpg

I'm the one with long curly hair... In these Images my hair seems brown but I'm blonde... It was night and there were no light...

I love Italy! I live about two hours north of Munich Germany and have been to the Milano area, it is very beautiful. I have also been to Rome, Vicenza, Pisa, Livorno and the Isola di Capri. Those are very nice pics of you! :)

y1paq04jsfljbaxeyx7mlclbg5.jpg

y1pcxrutywsulxk2hg63fmeqh7.jpg

I love Italy! I live about two hours north of Munich Germany and have been to the Milano area, it is very beautiful. I have also been to Rome, Vicenza, Pisa, Livorno and the Isola di Capri. Those are very nice pics of you! :)

Italy??? Are you Italian, Percy? Ciao! Or were you only holidaying in Italy? :unsure:

Never been to Venezia, Dancin'Days? That's where I come from... :)

Italy??? Are you Italian, Percy? Ciao! Or were you only holidaying in Italy? :unsure:

I almost made it there when we went to Vicenza but didn't have enough time unfortunately! But I have also been mounting biking on the Garda see. Very beautiful!

Yes, I am... Italy Is a very beautiful country with a lots of problems, I've never been in Venezia but I think It's a beautiful town, I would like to visit it.

I live in Massa Carrara, It's in Tuscany... :P

I almost made it there when we went to Vicenza but didn't have enough time unfortunately! But I have also been mounting biking on the Garda see. Very beautiful!

Awwww, Dancing Days...the Lake of Garda! That place is one of my favorites. Vicenza is not that far from Venice. Make sure to visit it next time. It's one of the most enchanting and dreamy cities of the world. A bit , only a bit biased, eh :P

How long have you been away from home AMAZONIC? How do you like Australia?

I have been living in Sydney for three years and a half now, Dancin Days. :)

Australia is such a beautiful country, I love it, but of course at heart I am and will always be Italian.

They are two opposite worlds: Australia is an easier and more relaxed place to live, it has gorgeous landscapes, nature, etc. Italy is history and culture. When you walk in the streets that's what you breath. And sometimes I just neet to get away from Oz and get back to my own culture and background or I would go mad... :D

I wish I was able and could afford to live six months in Oz and six months in Venice. That would be the best. Who knows, maybe one day.... ;)

What I miss about the fact of living in Europe is that should you wish to go to Paris, London, Barcelona or even Munich for a week end, you can do it, can't you? It only takes an hour max 2 hours of flight.

Everything is so close while Australia is a bit detached from Europe and most of the countries, except for Asia which is the closest.

But I would recommend you to visit this country one day if you can... :)

Yes, I am... Italy Is a very beautiful country with a lots of problems, I've never been in Venezia but I think It's a beautiful town, I would like to visit it.

I live in Massa Carrara, It's in Tuscany... :P

I could tell that you were Italian by your picture. :) I don't know why, just a feeling..

I love Tuscany: I have relatives in Altopascio, Lucca. Such an amazing region. Nice food, beautiful places and the funniest and nicest people,

Hope you like it here..

ciao ciao

I could tell that you were Italian by your picture. :) I don't know why, just a feeling..

I love Tuscany: I have relatives in Altopascio, Lucca. Such an amazing region. Nice food, beautiful places and the funniest and nicest people,

Hope you like it here..

ciao ciao

Lucca is a very nice town and Tuscany is beautiful...

Funniest and nicest people? Uhm... Well, I don't know that, here people are chatty and superficial: they want to judge also who they don't know...

That's why I would like to go away from this town...