Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Noora said 'I know one person I really want to meet there', Wonder who that could be :rolleyes: wish we could skip winter and go striaght into summer again.

Great pictures as normal not seen the top picture before :).

Edited by Ethan

Thanks docron and Mangani :)

Noora said 'I know one person I really want to meet there', Wonder who that could be :rolleyes: wish we could skip winter and go striaght into summer again.

Great pictures as normal not seen the top picture before :).

Haha, I don't know Ethan, might be a guy named Luke. You probably don't know him, he's pretty cool. B)

Noora Said-Haha, I don't know Ethan, might be a guy named Luke. You probably don't know him, he's pretty cool.

Hmm who that could be :rolleyes: sure hes a pretty cool guy thougth, hear hes pretty good at poetry too ;)

Its only here I get to use my middle name more which I prefer sometimes, my friends call me Luke all the time which means people rarely use my middle name :) .

Edited by Ethan

Forget that...

I think we two should go for coffee sometime...

Haha oh.. I'm sorry but Luke is my number one guy now :lol:

Noora Said-Haha, I don't know Ethan, might be a guy named Luke. You probably don't know him, he's pretty cool.

Hmm who that could be :rolleyes: sure hes a pretty cool guy thougth, hear hes pretty good at poetry too ;)

Its only here I get to use my middle name more which I prefer sometimes, my friends call me Luke all the time which means people rarely use my middle name :) .

Yes, he's a great poet :)

I like your first name but your middle name is cool too.

pic51.jpg

Taken about two 1/2 weeks ago down the shore. What you can't see is we all had worn speedos to entice the cougar scene at happy hour..oh how they love them young blonde boys in speedos. B)

Edited to Add:

pic52.jpg

A quick headshot.

I'll get some of me up in the recording studio and playing live in Philly soon.

Edited by bigstickbonzo

lontoo021.jpg

lontoo184.jpg

I was in...

DSC00983.jpg

Hi 'noora'

You were/are in my home town and you didnt let me know, bad girl.

First picture you are in Westminster i think, little side road but not shure of the name, maybe near Carnaby St, the stones give it away.

Second picture i have no idea.

Third picture is Tower Bridge.

And i love the Red/Ginger hair by the way, looks great.

Regards, Danny

Hey all.. havent been around much.. college is pretty much sucking up my life for the most part... stats class, philosophy, social psychology, french, world history.... my brain is being fed on a continual basis nowadays :o

Well.. almost continual.... :D

shotgun008th5.th.jpg

sanantonio2tc9.th.jpg

Nice pics bustle. You look very cute. :)

Well, theres no harm in having a back-up right@!? I'll be like Noora's #2 Les Paul... you know, in case #1 gets a broken string or something? B)

No?

Hmm.., I guess I'll be on my way then.

Haha, I'm sorry, only one Les Paul for me.

Hi 'noora'

You were/are in my home town and you didnt let me know, bad girl.

First picture you are in Westminster i think, little side road but not shure of the name, maybe near Carnaby St, the stones give it away.

Second picture i have no idea.

Third picture is Tower Bridge.

And i love the Red/Ginger hair by the way, looks great.

Regards, Danny

I was in your home town and I loved it.

Nope, the first pic was taken near Oxford street. Was it Woodstock Street, I can't remember :lol:

Thank you Danny :D

Haha, I'm sorry, only one Les Paul for me.

I was in your home town and I loved it.

Nope, the first pic was taken near Oxford street. Was it Woodstock Street, I can't remember :lol:

Thank you Danny :D

Hi Noora,

I know Woodstock St, as a courier i have delivered there many times, but there are so many streets in W1 with that stone road way its hard to say where you were. By the way, the stones are imported from China and the Cement to fix them is from Germany, a stonemason told me.

I'm glad you liked London, its a big old place ah? i still can get lost in it and i've been couriering for 20 years now.

Regards, Danny

Noora said-'Haha oh.. I'm sorry but Luke is my number one guy now'

Thanks Noora I feel honoured, you are my number one girl :) . Having great inspiration helps when writing a poem too ;).

=) Yes I'm sure it does :D

Hi Noora,

I know Woodstock St, as a courier i have delivered there many times, but there are so many streets in W1 with that stone road way its hard to say where you were. By the way, the stones are imported from China and the Cement to fix them is from Germany, a stonemason told me.

I'm glad you liked London, its a big old place ah? i still can get lost in it and i've been couriering for 20 years now.

Regards, Danny

Wow, that is pretty cool. I'm so jealous of you, you get to live in London.

lontoo021.jpg

lontoo184.jpg

Noora I just survived a Hurricane have been stressing over another and all the other things that are going on in the world but still have had to stop to take in the Beauty that You possess.You are a gorgeous Young Woman.

I was in...

Been there a few times Myself one of My favorite Cities.

DSC00983.jpg