Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Thanks for the kind words, LZF, Amazonic, Beatbo.... People have repeatedly told me I look a bit like Syd Barrett, and I quite like that, actually. Nobody's ever mentioned Jonesy though, lzfan - I'm honored! :D

And everybody else's photos are great, beatbo, brspled, Miss Honeydripper..... etc. etc.

You can call me Alicia, if you'd like! :D And you are welcome.

Also, MissHD those pictures were lovely.

Great pics everyone! B)

Helping my Dad clean out the garage last week, I stumbled upon this...

200810111517000-1.jpg

This was my very first rock band tee. My Mom bought it for me from a thrift store, I was 15 going to be sixteen at the time. I wore it for over a year until I grew out of it (wearing this tee literally cutted off all of my circulation while taking this pic :o:P )

Inspired by Otto and Puck, I went rummaging through all the old photos I could find at my mum and dad's house today, and found this - me in 1975 or maybe '76, wearing my first Zeppelin t shirt! The photo was taken whilst we were on holiday in the New Forest.

ScannedImage-1.jpg

I got contact lenses shortly after this photo was taken - thank God! :blink:

Inspired by Otto and Puck, I went rummaging through all the old photos I could find at my mum and dad's house today, and found this - me in 1975 or maybe '76, wearing my first Zeppelin t shirt! The photo was taken whilst we were on holiday in the New Forest.

ScannedImage-1.jpg

I got contact lenses shortly after this photo was taken - thank God! :blink:

that is the most awesome picture!

that is the most awesome picture!

Awwww - thanks! :blush: I think it's an embarrassingly bad photo, but it does at least prove my Zeppelin fan heritage! I wonder what happened to that t shirt? I seem to recall that my mum melted the print on the front when she ironed it! :(

Edited by Lilith