Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

DSC03081.jpg

My Grandaughter Tru Serene and Me this weekend

DSC03112.jpg

My Grandson Izaiah and Me watching LSU get thier butts kicked sorry but I posted this one on the Colledge Football thread but I figure everyone may not look at the College Football thread so here it is again.

Edited by alwizard03

DSC03081.jpg

DSC03112.jpg

My Grandson Izaiah and Me watching LSU get thier butts kicked sorry but I posted this one on the Colledge Football thread but I figure everyone may not look at the College Football thread so here it is again.

Your a lucky man AL !! I'm very much looking forward to becoming a Grandpa. Who the hell cares about Zeppelin when you get to have grandchildren sitting on your lap ;)

DSC03081.jpg

DSC03112.jpg

What nice pictures, Al! like them :)

Your a lucky man AL !! I'm very much looking forward to becoming a Grandpa. Who the hell cares about Zeppelin when you get to have grandchildren sitting on your lap ;)

Why thank You and You are right they are the most important people in My life but Zeppelin is a close second.

DSC03081.jpg

DSC03112.jpg

Great pictures Al. What beautiful Grandkids. I especially love the red hair.

P.S. You do not look like a vampire to me ....... oh slap you only come out in the dark.

DSC03081.jpg

DSC03112.jpg

My goodness Al, your little darlings are growing up fast! They're gorgeous :)