Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Hey Swede, I really liked your guitar so I loooked it up and saw that one is going for $14,000. So-if you don't mind me asking-how much did you pay for that thing???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey mightyzep, you must've found some really rare guitar if it going for $14,000! I know the early 1960's Crestwoods can be quite expensive. The one I got cost me about $620, which I think is a pretty fair price for an early 70's model, at least over here in Europe. I think they can be a little cheaper in the States though.

Yes, you look extremely happy with your new toy Swede ;)

Fab photo!

Another photo taken by my daughter :)

007-2.jpg

Thanks Miss Honey D. You're looking sweet, as always!!

Thanks Miss HoneyDripper Ive been compared to just about every old school musician lol Jim Morrison, Robert Plant, Ozzy Osbourne mainly its just the long hair that makes people say it. I used to be compared to Dylan or Donovan when it was shorter but i get a lot of people commenting on it in bars not all good reactions either. Oddly enougth the other day somebody shouted Led Zeppelin hair at me which was a first found it quite funny thougth

Edited by Ethan

DSCF8821.jpg

heres a less cheesy one of me looking reflective, I was feeling a bit lovesick at the time. Some of you may have seen it before as i posted it way back when i first came on the board.

Edited by Ethan

DN! I want that hat, it's so cool!!! :o

Very cool axe, Swede. I would be proud of it as well. B)

Ethan, I am very envious of your hair. :D My hair used to be long as yours.

I got myself a new winter coat, so I'll look sharp for those long cold winter days...

200812020611000.jpg

I took this on Monday morning before I had to work, that's why I look so damn tired. :P

Looking really sharp! Wow... :D

Hey mightyzep, you must've found some really rare guitar if it going for $14,000! I know the early 1960's Crestwoods can be quite expensive. The one I got cost me about $620, which I think is a pretty fair price for an early 70's model, at least over here in Europe. I think they can be a little cheaper in the States though.

Yeah the one I saw was from '62.