Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Congradulations. Do you plan to teach? You say you lost a friend? To tragedy? If you dont want to say, I understand. Good luck. Its always good to see someone succeed in education. Its not an easy task. I have an Associates degree. have debated whether to go back and get the BA but I dont want the debt. I have 3 years, need one more for a BA. Its tough these days, for grads. No gaurantees but at least they can never take an education away from you.

We didn't literally lose her as in death--we literally lost her, as in we couldn't find her form our graduation ceremony to that picture. (she's in good health and fine, thank God...)

Thanks, Hotplant! I'm quite happy!

LZ--I laughed when I saw that, though I know you feel that way.

I GRADUATED TODAY!

I GRADUATED TODAY!

I GRADUATED TODAY!!!!

Before you start looking at the pictures, read this!

I was in the first row of undergraduates. I was in the 4th row of the seating on the floor. I have a white tassel.

(it will help you find me)

Graduation018-1.jpg

Me before we left the house...(I'm not digging my graduation pictures...)

Oh, the confetti! They also blew out little cotton bits that looked like snow.

Graduation038-1.jpg

Graduation017-1.jpg

Graduation019-1.jpg

Here they are! Brand-spanking new teachers! (English teachers, that is...)

Amanda, me and Elizabeth. (three out of the six total English Ed degrees...and we lost a friend along the way...)

Congratulations!! Nice pictures.

Most of you have already seen a pic (or tons ) of me, but anyway...

santana1.jpg

Nice to see you all here!

Hey-Up,

Lot of "Good-Lookers" out there :hysterical: , anyway here's MY BACK,

sure a few have seen it, & IT does belong to me, don't know if you would want to see the front though ??

All the best,

Hang-man :ph34r:

Thanks guys.

My next big hurdle is getting a job. Yes, I want to teach, which means I will be substituting for the entire semester. There were only two openings at semester--and I think really experienced teachers got the jobs because none of my friends and I got them. : ( I am going to make nice big posters with my name, phone number, email, and "substitute ID number" so I can post them in all of the schools' teachers lounges.

I'm so broke I can't even pay my internet, phone or car insurance bills. (My mom is giving me car insurance money for Christmas...D'oh! Thanks mom...I can keep driving.)

Thanks guys.

My next big hurdle is getting a job. Yes, I want to teach, which means I will be substituting for the entire semester. There were only two openings at semester--and I think really experienced teachers got the jobs because none of my friends and I got them. : ( I am going to make nice big posters with my name, phone number, email, and "substitute ID number" so I can post them in all of the schools' teachers lounges.

I'm so broke I can't even pay my internet, phone or car insurance bills. (My mom is giving me car insurance money for Christmas...D'oh! Thanks mom...I can keep driving.)

Many, many congratulations!! You are going to be an AWESOME teacher!! Sending you best wishes for a fast and successful job search. Someday you'll look back on these lean times with fondness, you'll remember the sense of accomplishment and the excitment of not knowing exactly what lies in your future.

Love and Light to you Manderlyh

Hey-Up,

Lot of "Good-Lookers" out there :hysterical: , anyway here's MY BACK,

sure a few have seen it, & IT does belong to me, don't know if you would want to see the front though ??

All the best,

Hang-man :ph34r:

Errr....not really. But thanks. :D

All the best too.

And Swan Song...thanks! :) :)

Thanks ladies. I'm a bit proud of myself, despite being unemployed. ;)

Despite nothing! You graduated from college, that is HUGE! That's bigger than huge that's like huge on an elephant's scale.

You can come teach me English, my teacher uses our class like a second planning period. And she tries to discourage me from giving my opinion, but that's a long story.