Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Idecided to get my lizard re-colored. For those of you who have seen it before, I think it looks better now, yes?

012.jpg

Similar to the chameleons in my backyard garden I see in the summer.Cool critters and a cool tatoo.

~Bonnie~,you have a resemblance to Reese Witherspoon to me,or Reese Witherspoon has a resemblance to you.It's one or the other.

Similar to the chameleons in my backyard garden I see in the summer.Cool critters and a cool tatoo.

~Bonnie~,you have a resemblance to Reese Witherspoon to me,or Reese Witherspoon has a resemblance to you.It's one or the other.

Aw, thanks.

You know, I actually get the Reese Witherspoon comment a lot. I guess I don't really see it, but it's flattering all the same. Thank you. :)

I would like to share with you some pics from our Gambia holiday. It was an exciting adventure in a beautiful country full of nice happy people and with awesome nature.

In the Bijillo forest park

DSC02141.jpg

This crocodile was called "Charlie" and was really alive!

DSC02376.jpg

Me on the "Paradise Beach"

DSC02769.jpg

My boyfriend and me with the fisherwomen from Senegal

DSC02791.jpg

Isn´t this the "Shark incident"? :lol::lol:

DSC02923.jpg

And some more:

Sleeping in the camp

DSC04239.jpg

and a little dance :D:D

DSC03496.jpg

we also went fishing with our local friends-my boyfriend caught 2 fish

DSC04059.jpg

I have bought me a traditional dress

DSC03008.jpg

and this blue one was made by our Gambian friend and she gave it to me like a present

DSC04516.jpg

Faboulous photos

Well I spent my birthday by my brother's house last night. We went to a Mardi-Gras parade. He lives on one of the parade routes. I took a few pics.

You've posted some really lovely pictures, Dzldoc. Have great next 50 years!

Edited by Zanadu

I would like to share with you some pics from our Gambia holiday. It was an exciting adventure in a beautiful country full of nice happy people and with awesome nature.

In the Bijillo forest park

DSC02141.jpg

They are really loverly photos :)

You don't know how insainely jealous I am of you-I spent most of my early childhood dreaming of gettng really close with Squirell Monkeys and adore them so much and still do.

Love the rest of the photos too, looks like you had a great time :)

Great pictures, everyone! :D

Happy belated birthday, Dzldoc! My bf's in NO right now--he's not there for Mardi Gras, but he's there.

Spacewoman--great vacation pictures! I'm totally jealous! I'd love to visit Africa one day.

Found this on my hard drive, makes me excited spring is just around the corner. I'm ready to sit on the patio and drink cherry wine again.

Nice patio...I'm a bit jealous of the fire pit.

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you before--you're quite attractive. :D

Here's some pics from Sunday's parade. A little tribute to our civil servants.

Jefferson Parish's Finest. BTW We saw Steven Segal ride by the house in a patrol car before the parade began. He's been working with the sheriff's office for over 20 years.

001-4.jpg

The Louisiana National Guard, yep! they're still here since Katrina :o

003.jpg

The United States Marine Corps Band

004-1.jpg

005.jpg

My former High School ROTC

006.jpg