Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Why don't you post a pic of the real Mary?

I have a contract with my family because of security...

I think that deserves an explanation lol. There's still one of me online which will probably be pulled. My family get's very angry if they find pics of any of us online. We had this little punk stalking my niece at one point. A little gang punk and it wound up him being charged with stalking charges, lewd charges, a restraining order blah blah....so much for him lol.

In the past there were issues with someone here, names wont be mentioned BUT. He took this girls picture, marred it up, tore it to pieces and started emailing it off to members here.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

I can deal with it because I see these things all the time. But when kids and girls are involved in it.

:blink:

The don't deserve a place to breath much less post.

Edited by Mary Hartman

Ok fine. Since everyone has been so patient. It goes back a bit to Ft Lauderdale, however I only have 2 pics of me and this is one with me.

meftlauderdale.jpg

Cheers...I remember this year because I broke a leg water skiing with the gators. Flipping gators all over there. You have to stay mid lake to pull up and drop off. Well you don't HAVE TO but its like trout fishing mid stream its a good idea.

Ok fine. Since everyone has been so patient. It goes back a bit to Ft Lauderdale, however I only have 2 pics of me and this is one with me.

meftlauderdale.jpg

Cheers...I remember this year because I broke a leg water skiing with the gators. Flipping gators all over there. You have to stay mid lake to pull up and drop off. Well you don't HAVE TO but its like trout fishing mid stream its a good idea.

Good pic Ed! I hope you got rid of those hot pants! :lol:

Good pic Ed! I hope you got rid of those hot pants! :lol:

That was actually in style then. I was living in a place where it stayed very hot. I remember girls wearing more lycra/spandex than you can ever believe. Mmmmmmm mmmm.

People let it all hang out. It was above 107F for 10 days straight. The only thing Chris had on was a spandex lycra string bottom and that was it in the car. You should have seen the stares we got from truck drivers...just flying down 95 with the sun roof down and Led Zeppelin cranked in a Fiero GT.

Vroooom. That sporty enough?

In Ft Lauderdale my room mate met up with a bi chick from Akron U. "Craig where in the heck did you find her?" "Looking over the balcony kissing her friend."

It was said Akron U was to never be allowed in another Marriot anywhere. I guess we musta bothered the foreign people who owned it a bit with some of the brew ha ha...

Ha ha.

Actually we did 2 spring vacations in Lauderdale and a bunch in Daytona. The second one I won for answering a Led Zeppelin question on the radio. Free Lauderdale package and Sea Escape Cruise to Bahamas. Food included.

Yum..

So the kids here will get a break as far as I'm concerned. Your only young once. And I've probably done worse.

You cant hold being angry long.....have fun kids.

Edited by Mary Hartman

Liz can hold her own Ed. Oh, what year was that pic of you Speed Racer, I mean Donkey, I mean Mary Hartman? 1972? Or 1980? How about something recent? Hmmm. I wonder why you wont do that? By the way, nice pics Liz.

Because you were invited here to see me in person. After that I don't do anything for people who think they are a clay time frame clump.

That help you son?

Now scurry along and find a sports site to throw beer cans at ok?

Edited by Mary Hartman

Eh, all in fun anyhoo.....just a thing. Your estrogen will be in the mail though byatchs.

BTW Drew Barrymore as the Ambassador Against Hunger loves me and my lil donkey. So if you can spare even just a buck for these kids.

Please do.

http://www.wfp.org/node/379

Thank's guys. When I find a pic I will send it up..oh yeah she puts you on a wall of sorts too if you donate it on her web domain.

Edited by Mary Hartman

:duel:

I'll duel with you when I have the time

Eh, all in fun anyhoo.....just a thing. Your estrogen will be in the mail though byatchs.

BTW Drew Barrymore as the Ambassador Against Hunger loves me and my lil donkey. So if you can spare even just a buck for these kids.

Please do.

http://www.wfp.org/node/379

Thank's guys. When I find a pic I will send it up..oh yeah she puts you on a wall of sorts too if you donate it on her web domain.

What kind of ruse have you come up with now.Seems like you like to deflect your Edness. :rolleyes: