Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I'll duel with you when I have the time

What kind of ruse have you come up with now.Seems like you like to deflect your Edness. :rolleyes:

In other words lude man. You would rather interfere with me raising more money for food for children in order to make you feel good?

Man, that's very sad. If you have that many head problems, well I think you need therapy.

Disrupt other peoples fundraisers man. Because that's just sick.

With you and your pal Joel around I will do it elsewhere. Because it's a certainty you will have to mess it up just to be a punk.

Edited by Mary Hartman

In other words lude man. You would rather interfere with me raising more money for food for children in order to make you feel good?

Man, that's very sad. If you have that many head problems, well I think you need therapy.

Disrupt other peoples fundraisers man. Because that's just sick.

With you and your pal Joel around I will do it elsewhere. Because it's a certainty you will have to mess it up just to be a punk.

Go tell it to someone who gives a shit.This ain't no fundraising thread you idiot...If children were to depend on you for food,they'd starve.

Give it up,you multibanned windbag.

Edited by Rorer714

Hey Al are the Belle Rivers out yet? Those still look great! might stop an get me a few pounds tomorrow :)

Get em while thier hot that is all I have been doing latley I believe I have been to about 7 or 8 boils / parties in the last month. Beer and Crawdads what a combo. Beautiful Women are important also.

Thanks for the nice comments, Dzldoc and Dancin' Days :D

Lovely photos, Electrophile. :wave:

Reswati - how you doin'?! Greetings to you and the Ents! :hippy:

Al - you have a beautiful family - not sure I like the look of those crayfish/crawfish/shrimps/strange fishy things with loads of legs and hard shell-thingummys/whatever they are, though! :unsure: