Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I realized as I was looking at this thread that I had not shared a pic for a long time...

Here is a pic of me and two of my coworkers. From my birthday a few weeks ago. There are lots of really goofy, terrible pics from that night, but this one isn't too bad.

061.jpg

Nice pic Bonnie.....oh and ZD, cool pic of you too. I have to roll on. I am going to do some volunteer work here in Asheville for the kids. I think this will help something. Plus it will deflate me and bring me back to earth as everyone probably needs at times.

Things usually sort with a little help from the older wiser people...my people are still funny about pics. But I will work on it.

To whatever trips your particular trigger>>>

I realized as I was looking at this thread that I had not shared a pic for a long time...

Here is a pic of me and two of my coworkers. From my birthday a few weeks ago. There are lots of really goofy, terrible pics from that night, but this one isn't too bad.

061.jpg

Sounds like a fun time. Great pic and happy belated birthday.

Especially for you Ronniedawg! :lol:

013-4.jpg

WOW

(I can't find sane words to describe the impact of that picture on my male psyche)

From all the forums I've ever been on this one must be THE ONE with the biggest amount of beautiful women.....(thank you soo much Led Zeppelin)

Edited by reswati

This has been bugging me since I posted the last picture since this was the one I was looking for. So since I found it, I'm gonna post it....just because I can.

2007DetroitCincinnati021.jpg

Thanks for indulging me. :)