Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Thanks, guys. I love the niece too. She's so much fun! She's getting more and more fun by the second! I keep threatening to take her home with me, but my mom and my sister won't let me!

brspled, great picture! ;)

brspled, if you are ever in oz again, please let me know! that goes for everyone else too!

i am not going to be travelling anywhere in the forseeable future ( unless i win lotto ), but if any of you guys are coming to sydney, then please let me know, i would love to have a meet up.

brspled, if you are ever in oz again, please let me know! that goes for everyone else too!

i am not going to be travelling anywhere in the forseeable future ( unless i win lotto ), but if any of you guys are coming to sydney, then please let me know, i would love to have a meet up.

Well it's definitely on my huge list of places I want to visit :D

I don't know when I'm going to Australia again, but I can tell for sure that it's on the top of my list. I simply loved Sydney, it's an amazing city. If I ever go there again, I'll let you know. :):wave:

Is that you? You're hot.

:mellow:

That's me! Do i have a good looking hand? ;);)

I took this down at harbourfront. It was miserable out. I took one of me with my face showing but i had two pimples on my chin. It was disgusting. Can you fix pictures online to get rid of stuff like that? i should have worn that stuff that hides pimples. I have some of that at home.

And it posted it to show i am a real person and not some joker.

Edited by spats

That's me! Do i have a good looking hand? ;);)

I took this down at harbourfront. It was miserable out. I took one of me with my face showing but i had two pimples on my chin. It was disgusting. Can you fix pictures online to get rid of stuff like that? i should have worn that stuff that hides pimples. I have some of that at home.

And it posted it to show i am a real person and not some joker.

Just post the damn pic!