Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Ninelives is another phony!!! thought i'd add it to the scenario

now...wat a sec...Atheist don't believe in a creator? don't believe in life after death? then why do they chose to continue on living? do they believe in magic? like they type where...

Do Atheist enjoy observing and giving prayers to the stars?

James Randi, is he considered to be atheist?

:lol: :lol: Thanks for the amusement :rolleyes:

Oh and cheers mates for the support :kiss:

Edited by ninelives

Huh? When was the last time I responded to a post of yours? I didn't even recall it was you.

Just thought it was bizarre that somebody didn't recognize the SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE. :o

That is the second time you made the point so allow me and suggest you concern yourself with you own life and not mine

Edited by euro

A little harsh euro..... don't you think?

Perhaps a little but then there is context to consider as well.

In any event i edited the message and this is my last posting regarding this matter

Edited by euro

That pic (and the "pimples" line) just confirms for me what I've always thought, lo these many years--that Spats is a character, not a person (though he may also be one of the regular members of the board under another name). He never grows up because characters never grow up--Peter Pan is the same age every time you open the book.

He's damn well-written, but--and I know I'm about the only one--I'm still a Spats-atheist. ;)

Aqua, i am real dude. What is so strange about saying i had pimples on my chin, I have ben breaking out in the last couple months, Maybe from being frustrated with my dating life, or anxiety or just not eating right. I don't know. And i had a couple of biggies on my chin that day. And that pic is from Harbourfront where i hung out with friends this past summer. And i am not another person on the board. You are giving me too much credit. I don't know if i should be flattered (that i could have that type of imagination) or insulted that someone would think my life and situation cannot be real. I actually wish my situation wasn't real. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Holy freakin' cow! Aquamarine,this post makes loads of sense. I know it was touched on many months ago that "spats" diatribe was some sort of post graduate mission statement. It never entered my mind that spats could be another regular member under another name.

I've always thought "spats," was a cool name.How could an unhappy, go unlucky type have one of the coolest names on the forum? And he's damn well-written as you say...but ,if he is another contributor to the forum under another name, who the heck could he (or she) be?

The damn spats intrigue continues.

Maybe spats is an acronym for something? :o

Aqua, i am real dude. What is so strange about saying i had pimples on my chin, I have ben breaking out in the last couple months, Maybe from being frustrated with my dating life, or anxiety or just not eating right. I don't know. And i had a couple of biggies on my chin that day. And that pic is from Harbourfront where i hung out with friends this past summer. And i am not another person on the board. You are giving me too much credit. I don't know if i should be flattered (that i could have that type of imagination) or insulted that someone would think my life and situation cannot be real. I actually wish my situation wasn't real. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I may be giving you too much credit, but to me you're a genius.

Now, carry on as if I never spoke. ;)