Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Movie worth watching (Carlito's Way) . Just ask Baretta. You dont list what country you live in let alone state?

I live on your desktop. These "Boobs" will multiply exponentially until we've taken over the desktop world.

Screensavers, icons, zandorit pens and pencil sets. Boobs in a bag which giggle when you squeeze them and the highly popular youboob. That last one shouldn't require you think about googling Asheville or something complicated.

Youboob, I'm rich hee hee.

One of our main attractions. People seem to like this more than most of the rest.

Biltmore House And Gardens

http://www.biltmore.com/

42_biltmore_house.jpg

Parkways come second.

http://www.blueridgeparkway.org/

Calendar_GA_image3.jpg

What the heck the economy is weird here to soooooo. At least it wont cost you a flight overseas if you want to visit. And again I will be happy to share what to do and see. It's what we do.

Edited by Mary Hartman

Well, now don't let this go to your head, or take it as a compliment, but you have a slight resemblance to Rod Stewart, in the eyes. Anyone else agree? :o Now I've opened Pandora's box. Well, its better than the thugs on Carlito's Way isnt it? :D

Now is it the right time to suggest getting that room? :) btw... he thought you said he resembled Al Pacino, not the thugs...

Now is it the right time to suggest getting that room? :) btw... he thought you said he resembled Al Pacino, not the thugs...

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO. Kids are spring breaking. I think I may join the fun.

Rod Stewart I get more than Pacino...

Love you guys anyways.

Awwww....What a beautiful thing. Cornelius you ol' softy you.....Can you feel the love? Can you feel it? :lol::P

Guys don't argue whatever we do. Tangerine is a bit angry and she gets that way about this time of the month anyhoo. So I will just accept that as a fact and not worry about it.

Long distance relationships is what kills these things. This was explained in every detail but begged off by Tangerine from the start.

I don't have problems in my head or am I really bitter. I have to have real, touchable people for a relationship and I think that's a very good way to look at things. My times of finding girls on the web are over for good. It's just not worth all the silly internet games she as others have played on me with this nonsense. Having to lock things down and call authorities just blew all of it right out of the water. How can a grown person be so jealous of a twitter or a myspace that it requires frantic actions, fights and wars.

Silliness.

:huh:

With that I leave you. And she is a good girl, just a bit confused I think.

;)

Peace.

Before you leave ,could you fix the post were you quoted me? It makes it look like I said all that crazy stuff.

With that I leave you. And she is a good girl, just a bit confused I think.

;)

Peace.

Will you please, a) get a grip and B) shut your mouth. I am not confused, lol, and i don't need you talking about my business or lack there of any business.... i can speak for myself. btw.... YOU'RE WRONG, not my time of the month!

edit: and make sure you're clear, because nobody has ever had to call the authorities on me.... i know it's hard for you to forget about your English girl, but i am not her, lol.

Edited by ~tangerine~

That is the second time you made the point

No, I merely EXPLAINED why I made the point.

You told me to 'get a life' and stop obsessing over your posts. That's why I responded a second time.

The point is, I don't even recall posting to you prior to this. I'm away from these boards often and I don't remember who I have posted to six months previously. If I have said something to you 6 months in the past which you are hung up over....................well I really don't remember it. :blink:

so allow me and suggest you concern yourself with you own life and not mine

I couldn't give a rat's razoo about your life mate. Don't know who you are, where you live or what you do. Responding to a comment by you on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD doesn't equate into being concerned with your 'life'. :blink:

I didn't say you were an idiot or a dumbo for not recognising the Sydney Opera House. I just expressed surprise and astonishment that somebody didn't recognise it. I always thought the Sydney Opera House was as recognisable as, say, The Eiffel Tower or 'Big Ben' etc. Obviously it isn't. At least I've learned something. :D

Edited by Mangani

The atheism example was obviously just that, an example--of somebody else manipulating a readership for entertainment. I have no further interest in that topic.

As for your comment about ninelives, I'm glad to know she'll think it as worthy of being ignored as I do.

lol all along i was thinking ninelives was a male

Maybe yes, but it could be curbed with a bit of governance. I've been flamed by a few in this group but, I'm not going to let it get me all worked up and spun into a fit.

There should be a Flame topic/thread in the group!

The fact that every incarnation of Joel is banned by the moderators should tell you something about him.