Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Come on Mangani......don't be such a suck up.....what will spats think? :lol: UNFAIR UNFAIR

I have to admit i have given hot women a pass on some things. Not if what they are doing is really annoying or if something they said is too annoying or dumb though. In that case i have to call them on it. It depends on the circumstances. But i have argued with hotties before. I wouldn't let them all off the hook.

Not so new, but says Hello!

SmileyEv.jpg

Good to see you looking good, Ev! That's almost a "Live long and prosper" salute you're giving there!

OK - I got a new t shirt today. It's not easy to take a one handed photo and get all of it in, but I think you can get the general idea. :D

SSL11766.jpg

Edited to add - seeing this photo made me thank God I'm getting my hair coloured this weekend ... ! :bagoverhead:

Edited by Lilith

OK - I got a new t shirt today. It's not easy to take a one handed photo and get all of it in, but I think you can get the general idea. :D

SSL11766.jpg

Edited to add - seeing this photo made me thank God I'm getting my hair coloured this weekend ... ! :bagoverhead:

Great shirt and a great pic, Lilith.

Good to see you looking good, Ev! That's almost a "Live long and prosper" salute you're giving there!

SSL11766.jpg

Lovely photo Lilith and yes, very cool shirt :D

Not so new, but says Hello!

SmileyEv.jpg

wow!! so optimistic!! =D

great pic! ;)

SSL11766.jpg

hey, Lilith! :wave:

I'm happy to see your pic! =D

you're beautiful! :)

l_0c97c5ab1f0ddcb5de0b368e0b4fbd5b.jpg

Kisses to all. Actually it was to my b/f, but he can share. :P

very nice picture!!

:)

I have to admit i have given hot women a pass on some things. Not if what they are doing is really annoying or if something they said is too annoying or dumb though. In that case i have to call them on it. It depends on the circumstances. But i have argued with hotties before. I wouldn't let them all off the hook.

That is looks discrimination!! I thought you said that you believed everyone should be treated the same...or is that only when you are talking about what you percieve to be injustices towards men??

Thank you Inga! I love you picture as well. I want your hair. How would you describe it to a hairdresser? I want to get my hair cut for my birthday on the 20th.

thank youuu! :D

this hairstyle is called scene hair in english, if I'm not mistaken!

you can't see the full haircut at that picture =(

ok, I'll reveal my secret to you. don't think I'm crazy, but I cut my hair myself :bagoverhead:

I know it is a bad mark, but I don't entrust my hair to anybody else. I cut them at front and then my friend, who is a rather good hairdresser, cut them from behind.

now I want to colour the white locks at blue or smth else! I haven't decided yet! :D

are you sure you want this haircut?? I spend an hour or more each day to arrange my hair! ;)

Just stumbled across this on a friend's Facebook, never saw it before:

The Song Remains The Same!

I had a dream

4621_1088880619495_1150854349_30229462_1854784_n.jpg

ev.great pic!!! the guy behind you looks like my nephew,hes been learning how to play the guitar.

Hi Gina! Long time! Hope you're doin great sweetie! :wave:

BTW, is i just m or does anyone ele wanna thro thir fucking wireless keboard ou th ucking indo? I'm so fucking tird of editing back in missing letters. Arrrrggh!!!

Yea,it's like that.

*punchs eyboard nfrustraton.*

Just stumbled across this on a friend's Facebook, never saw it before:

The Song Remains The Same!

I had a dream

4621_1088880619495_1150854349_30229462_1854784_n.jpg

Fucking hell you lucky bastard, you have the double neck guitar... :D

Could you post a link to some music that you actually recorded/filmed/whatever....I would like to hear what your talents sound like...

Thanks in advance.

Rock on!

Edited by reswati

Fucking hell you lucky bastard, you have the double neck guitar... :D

Could you post a link to some music that you actually recorded/filmed/whatever....I would like to hear what your talents sound like...

Thanks in advance.

Rock on!

Call them talents, or call them horrors Res! But you'll find them on YouTube. Just search Evster2012! ;)

Oh, and as for the doubleneck: What an unwieldy, heavy, neck breaking, merciless albatross! I still need chiropractic treatments!

Sounded fucking great though! :D

Edited by Evster2012

Inga May, I LOVE your hair! It's so cute!

Anywho, my brother got on my Photobucket and deleted all of pictures. :angry: Thats why it says this picture has been deleted, so here's better ones!

HannahsPics023.jpg

"I'm not on drugs [right now], just look at my eyes!"

HannahsPics028.jpg

Don't believe the date on the picture, these were taken last month!

Nice pics Heartbreaker. Love the shirt :rolleyes:

Wait?

Did you take my shirt out of my closet? You just wait you///

thank youuu! :D

this hairstyle is called scene hair in english, if I'm not mistaken!

you can't see the full haircut at that picture =(

ok, I'll reveal my secret to you. don't think I'm crazy, but I cut my hair myself :bagoverhead:

I know it is a bad mark, but I don't entrust my hair to anybody else. I cut them at front and then my friend, who is a rather good hairdresser, cut them from behind.

now I want to colour the white locks at blue or smth else! I haven't decided yet! :D

are you sure you want this haircut?? I spend an hour or more each day to arrange my hair! ;)

I was afraid that's what you would call it. :lol: I refuse to say that word. Good job on cutting your hair yourself. I've thought about doing that. I tried to explain the hair cut to a hairdresser before, but she didn't do it right. I was like gosh, I could probably do better than that myself. I'll try to get it done one more time and see if they do it right. Oh, and could you tell me what products you use, and how you style it.