Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I was afraid that's what you would call it. :lol: I refuse to say that word. Good job on cutting your hair yourself. I've thought about doing that. I tried to explain the hair cut to a hairdresser before, but she didn't do it right. I was like gosh, I could probably do better than that myself. I'll try to get it done one more time and see if they do it right. Oh, and could you tell me what products you use, and how you style it.

sorry about that word , but I really don't know how is it called in English! =0

and don't know how you can explain it to your hairdresser, to show a photo.. maybe.

products? I think products in US differ a lot from Russian, ;)

you know, I would be glad to cut your hair :D:lol:

;)

sorry about that word , but I really don't know how is it called in English! =0

and don't know how you can explain it to your hairdresser, to show a photo.. maybe.

products? I think products in US differ a lot from Russian, ;)

you know, I would be glad to cut your hair :D:lol:

;)

I wish you could cut my hair. I'm like you, I don't trust anyone with my hair. But I don't trust myself either. That's why I've only got it cut once within 2 years. It's almost down to my bottom. :lol: I just wish I could find someone that knew how to do it.

I wish you could cut my hair. I'm like you, I don't trust anyone with my hair. But I don't trust myself either. That's why I've only got it cut once within 2 years. It's almost down to my bottom. :lol: I just wish I could find someone that knew how to do it.

wooow!! they are so long!!

wonderful! there are so many things I could do with them :D

Thanks for the lovely comments, reswati, ninelives, Aqua, Bonzolike, Inga, Celia and Ev! :kiss: (I couldn't find an emoticon for a group hug, so this one will have to do!)

And Ev - that is a SERIOUSLY cool photo you just posted! I salute you and your double neck! :thumbsup::notworthy:

Edited by Lilith

That is looks discrimination!! I thought you said that you believed everyone should be treated the same...or is that only when you are talking about what you percieve to be injustices towards men??

I am just talking about really minor stuff. Not annoying things. I suffer from looks discrimination too. it's not just a problem women have,.

BTW, is i just m or does anyone ele wanna thro thir fucking wireless keboard ou th ucking indo? I'm so fucking tird of editing back in missing letters. Arrrrggh!!!

Yea,it's like that.

*punchs eyboard nfrustraton.*

Pick it up and shake it all around.

You shake it to the left, you shake it to the right . . . . :D

(Then all the gunk falls out and you're good to go!)

OK - I got a new t shirt today. It's not easy to take a one handed photo and get all of it in, but I think you can get the general idea. :D

SSL11766.jpg

Edited to add - seeing this photo made me thank God I'm getting my hair coloured this weekend ... ! :bagoverhead:

Hell's cheese, yet another hottie that I have to add to the ever growing list of hotties I will avoid arguing with. What a cutie. :o

By the way Evster, looking cool man. Nanoo Nanoo. :)

Always great to see you dear Ev B)

lilith, you are lookin' gorgeous..and I love the tee (and I love your sig pic, it's one of my faves of Jason from the O2 :) )

Here's me catching some rays in the gorgeous June sunshine we are having in the UK at the mo.

024.jpg

lilith, you are lookin' gorgeous..and I love the tee (and I love your sig pic, it's one of my faves of Jason from the O2 :) )

Here's me catching some rays in the gorgeous June sunshine we are having in the UK at the mo.

024.jpg

I am jealous of your hair. I always wanted perfect curls like that growing up.

024.jpg

MissHoneydripper, how is it you become more and more attractive as the days stretch into the future?

It's not supoosed to work that way. I look forward to reading your book!

024.jpg

you are beautiful,! :)

love the picture!

You do have wonderful hair, MissHoneydripper :)

Me and my friend at the college ball (I'm on the right):

4704_201775765332_684190332_7044076.jpg

wow! you are very beautiful too!! :yesnod: how many beautiful girls we have here!! :cheer:

Edited by Inga May