Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

You look great Lena! How are things in Serbia? I will be going to the coast of Croatia in September. Last time I was in that area it was all still Yugoslavia. It has been a while.

That was a long time ago. Looong time ago.

And thank you all for kind words! :kiss:

I've seen most of the other members' pics, you're all very beautiful and charming. :)

You look great Lena! How are things in Serbia? I will be going to the coast of Croatia in September. Last time I was in that area it was all still Yugoslavia. It has been a while.

Hey this is my country, and you are welcom, I hope you will like it!!! :wave:

I am being repetitive here as i don't like pics of myself but I don't mind ths one from 2004 for obvious reasons :D;)

A guy looking pleased with himself during the meet and I felt the same too :lol:

PageandPaul1.jpg

Edited by ledded1

I am being repetitive here as i don't like pics of myself but I don't mind ths one from 2004 for obvious reasons :D;)

A guy looking pleased with himself during the meet and I felt the same too :lol:

PageandPaul1.jpg

Great pic! ;)

But what I noticed first is the guy who's staring at Jimmy (or you :P ) in front of the store.

Great pic! ;)

But what I noticed first is the guy who's staring at Jimmy (or you :P ) in front of the store.

He was just some kid looking through the window, i don't think he had any idea what was going on or who Jimmy was.

I think he recognised me though. :lol:

PageandPaul1.jpg

Beautiful!

Oh and you too, ledded. :P

He was just some kid looking through the window, i don't think he had any idea what was going on or who Jimmy was.

I think he recognised me though. :lol:

Err, of course he recognized you. I mean, that Jimmy-P-whatever, he's not important. :D

PageandPaul1.jpg

nice one, ledded1. seems jimmy was a bit more " accessable " back in 2004 ?