Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Wooh my country! Amazing scenery down there isn't it? Anyway heres one of me with my girlfriend :):

6415_1135986892755_1619836783_32224.jpg

So true! Beautiful scenery for sure! It was a pleasure to walk the Milford Track, it was what took us there on the first place. We spent a bit more than 3 weeks in NZ and I can say your country is beautiful, the Kiwis are really lovely people. :beer:

And beautiful is your girlfriend too, Tom Kid! :)

Michael Page, your baby is lovely! :yesnod::yesnod:

Thank you all for your nice comments on my pic. ^_^

*edited to add....

Deborah, you're beauuutiful!!!

Edited by brspled

My husband and I at the end of the Milford Track, in New Zealand, last March.

NZAUS2009-G101701.jpg

Hello brspled!

This is BEAUTIFUL and so are you as a couple:-)I love nature and seeing places like this. Thnaks for the kind comments as well...and for sharing the photo....

So true! Beautiful scenery for sure! It was a pleasure to walk the Milford Track, it was what took us there on the first place. We spent a bit more than 3 weeks in NZ and I can say your country is beautiful, the Kiwis are really lovely people. :beer:

*edited to add....

I haven't been down to the south island for a while (well if you count 3 days last year) but I am going at the end of the year for a couple of weeks for a New Years festival and then me and some mates are road tripping around the south island for a couple of weeks. How long did the track take you? I would be hella keen to do it.

Thank you all for the lovely comments on the pic! Heres another one with a friend of mine taken on the same night.

6576_114710409205_114264514205_2088.jpg

*edited to add....

Thank you so much i gotta buy him sum more Led zep shirts.

Nice pic love. What kind of games did you play in Vegas. Never been there.

Thanks!

We mostly play drinking games in Vegas. You know, how much can you drink in one day? :blink:

Fun times!

**Edited because the smilie came out weird**

Edited by Gigi

It's great seeing everyone. Here I am with one of my girls, Lexi. She's my little love!

Lexiandme.jpg

And, Deborah you inspired me. Here's one of me and my two best friends in Vegas a few years ago.

Vegas-1.jpg

Great pictures. Love to go to Vegas for the shows!! Your puppy dog is adorable!!!