Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Not sure why the editor wouldn't work, but anyway .... :slapface:

So how did it work out Cecil?

Great pic, btw,

e

You can't see in the pic but three doors down Jimmy's Bar :) They do like rock in Osaka and I like drinking!!!

Good fun erings, ended up having a late night drink with Keith Richards fan.....

Still trying to put a photo on here.

Here's what I do. Create a free account at www.photobucket.com. Once you have an account, upload your photo to your photobucket account. Once the photo is uploaded, put the cursor over the photo and you will see this drop down:

Email & IM

Direct Link

HTML Code

IMG Code

Put the cursor in the IMG Code box, right mouse click and select "copy". Go to your LZ.com post, right mouse click and select "paste". Now the IMG code is in your post. When you select send message this site will display the IMG code on

the board as the photo.

I have an account at Photobucket. Did that successfully. Now I'm uploading photos and it seems to be stuck but I'll keep trying.

Would you believe there is already an "imPLANTed" username?!?!?

Thanks for the help Steve.

Edited by imPLANTed

I have an account at Photobucket. Did that successfully. Now I'm uploading photos and it seems to be stuck but I'll keep trying.

Would you believe there is already an "imPLANTed" username?!?!?

Thanks for the help Steve.

Try uploading one at a time until you get the hang of it. Note also Sam's guidance on uploading directly from your pc.

Yikes! A definite similarity.

Okay, going to check this out.

I've been accused of looking like Barbie Benton (the eyes), Lily Tomlin, and now that I'm aging, Shirley MacLaine.

One time, my 9-year old saw a picture of Slash on here and told me the picture on my husband's dresser of me looks just like Slash. I have to agree.

I'll post later.