Edited by Swede

Here's a couple of recent pictures..

My band, The Fourtune-Tellers. L-R, Andreas, Me, Hank & Pete

Solros.jpg

Photo by Johanna Riklund

Me, live at No Fun in Oslo

Osloknees.jpg

Photo by Frode Sjkold

Swede, anyplace on line where we can hear some of your music? Great pictures by the way.

Thank you Deborah. You can listen to a couple of tunes from our EP's at our myspace page.

Cheers!

Cool, 1960's oriented stuff! I like your Myspace page too, most of the Myspace page's are filled with waaaayyyy to much junk that will slow my computer down to a snails pace! You guy's have hopefully started a new thing of not cluttering up the web site with drivel! :D

Cool, 1960's oriented stuff! I like your Myspace page too, most of the Myspace page's are filled with waaaayyyy to much junk that will slow my computer down to a snails pace! You guy's have hopefully started a new thing of not cluttering up the web site with drivel! :D

I hear you, I hate it when it takes minutes to open a myspace page (or any page for that matter). I just haven't got enough patience to wait 'til it's all uploaded I just close it or go back. LOL

Thanks Noora and Nine for the sweet comments. ...and Noora, keep postin'! :D

it's been awhile, so here's a few....

golf weekend: 2009_0813stuff30005.jpg

my idea of backyarding: i'm in the zoso shirt

brianholtz.jpg

me playing dr. treves in "the elephant man" biloxi, ms. :elephantman1.jpg

everybody has an elvis moment. this was mine:

daveelvis.jpg

"hurlyburly" revival in chicago....

hurlyburly2.jpg

that's all folks. until ZFF can post for himself somewhere, i will speak for him:

"ROCK ON!"

Sorry folks had a brain cramp ^^^

Was going to ask Beatbo where he was golfing

mississippi national in gautier, ms. very nice course, wide open, not too much swamp and short, hard greens. lots of excellent birdie opportunities for a long ball hitter like me.

falling oaks, the beau rivage course is going to host a PGA senior tour event. it is north of biloxi and a very nice course....

any pics of courses you play at, ally?

mississippi national in gautier, ms. very nice course, wide open, not too much swamp and short, hard greens. lots of excellent birdie opportunities for a long ball hitter like me.

falling oaks, the beau rivage course is going to host a PGA senior tour event. it is north of biloxi and a very nice course....

any pics of courses you play at, ally?

Not at the moment Beatbo. I tend to head south of the border into Wash. State when I play. Not that we don't have some great local courses but I find that I can get a round in on a nice course much faster there than here. We usually get a better deal too. Next time I'm out I'll take a few pics and post them.

Swede, lovely pictures, I love flowers and musicians.

I haven't been here in ages... I don't know where to post. Should I post a new picture? I don't know how anymore :blink:

Go to photobucket.com (start a free account) and upload your pictures to there site, then paste the image code from there (photobucket) to here (in the body of you post).

easy as 1 2 3!

B)