Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Let me help you out, Shorty - er, Bonnie. Dzldoc posted something unflattering about me first (in response to a post I made to the Beautiful Woman thread which had nothing to do with him), and Rorer717 was - unsurprisingly - the first to post something unflattering about me in this thread. I'm not hurt about any of this, merely giving as good as I get. At the end of the day nothing changes the fact most women (not "librarians", Mona) find me attractive and those two wise ass rednecks are still just a couple of keyboard warriors.

You know, Steve, there isn't anything wrong with being a "librarian." :rolleyes:

This is a great thread, so to get back to why we enjoy it...better than another one of me...this is my son when he was two and a half. he's now 29!! He is also my best friend :peace:

Chadat2.jpg

...Deborah,...thank you for sharing photo of your beloved son...I am sure he is much loved by the ladies...for his mom is his best friend...a trait recognized by the opposites... :)

Edited by PlanetPage

This is a great thread, so to get back to why we enjoy it...better than another one of me...this is my son when he was two and a half. he's now 29!! He is also my best friend peace.gif

Chadat2.jpg

Hansome young man there Deb looks a lot like a young Toy Caldwell, you weren't dating someone from the Marshall Tucker Band? J/Klaugh.gif

Here's one of my little boy at age 2 with a couple of his friends, I think we have a couple ladies men herebiggrin.gif

He's 11 now. Hope to be re-united very soon, the big court date is tomorrow, wish me luck!unsure.gif

11-18-2009102940PM.jpg

Nice Pic there imPLANTed

Hansome young man there Deb looks a lot like a young Toy Caldwell, you weren't dating someone from the Marshall Tucker Band? J/Klaugh.gif

Here's one of my little boy at age 2 with a couple of his friends, I think we have a couple ladies men herebiggrin.gif

He's 11 now. Hope to be re-united very soon, the big court date is tomorrow, wish me luck!unsure.gif

11-18-2009102940PM.jpg

Nice Pic there imPLANTed

LUCK to you Charles on a positive outcome on the court hearing.

Praying for you and thinking of you Charlie. We could share war stories sometime (about my husband's ex) and yours. But for now, know that we've been down this road as recently as this past July and things turned out greatly in our favor. Wishing the same for you.

Keep your chin up. We're behind you all the way.

Barb

...Deborah,...thank you for sharing photo of your beloved son...I am sure he is much loved by the ladies...for his mom is his best friend...a trait recognized by the opposites... :)

Thanks

PlanetPage! He's quite a looker, and has been a great joy!

Dzldoc- never dated Toy Caldwell :D

imPLANTed- Very kind, so far he doesn't want any recent pictures posted...I asked

ebk- Appreciate the comment!

Great pictures everyone :yesnod:

Edited by Deborah J