Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

6335_152770448501_837223501_3570988_1999722_n.jpg

my new set of wheels

Is this you as a child? Love the car :rollin:

Edited by Deborah J

Is this you as a child? Love the car :rollin:

Still a child Debs, just a little older now

I swapped the Bentley for a menagerie of motorbikes, because they match my personality - Cold, wet and Dangerous

haha, found this from about 20 years ago, I noticed I have a zep patch (wonder where that is) taken over Xmas in the west end of London at my sisters pad.....

n741692523_613217_5559.jpg

Still a child Debs, just a little older now

I swapped the Bentley for a menagerie of motorbikes, because they match my personality - Cold, wet and Dangerous

haha, found this from about 20 years ago, I noticed I have a zep patch (wonder where that is) taken over Xmas in the west end of London at my sisters pad.....

n741692523_613217_5559.jpg

You can't find the LZ patch!!! Great picture :veryhot: ...do you still look the same 20 years later?

If this is recent, and by your comments seems to be, great to see you with him :-)

Edited by Deborah J

Here's one of my daughter and I at Christmas. We just had a huge blow out, so, I needed to post something that reminds me of happier times!! The joys of 13!!

stuff009.jpg

If this is recent, and by your comments seems to be, great to see you with him :-)

Thanks Deb!

The day after Christmassmile.gif

Here's one of my daughter and I at Christmas. We just had a huge blow out, so, I needed to post something that reminds me of happier times!! The joys of 13!!

Great photo Krissmile.gif Don't worry they will come around, we all went through it when we were youngwink.gif

Great to see these lovely pics of you and your kids, Dzldoc and planted! thumbsup.gif

Thanks brspled and that is a lovely photo of you as wellbiggrin.gif and I love your camera too!

stuff009.jpg

planted.jpg

stuff009.jpg

Yeah, I miss being 13 a bunch!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! She looks a lot like you.

planted- They do out grow it....you barely survive! That is a beautiful picture of you and your daughter.

MissHoneydripper- You look stuning in the picture.

Me and my son cool.gif Boys' growin'

007-1.jpg

Missed this when you posted it Charles. Great photo of you and your son cool.gif